Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

2 Litre bottle of Irn Bru in Toronto

2 Litre bottle of Irn Bru in Toronto

Old May 21st 2016, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Greyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of light
Default 2 Litre bottle of Irn Bru in Toronto

So as the title states, I have never been able to find a full sized bottle of Irn Bru in Toronto. Does anyone know if there are any shops that sell it?
Old May 21st 2016, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 Litre bottle of Irn Bru in Toronto

Originally Posted by Greyfox
So as the title states, I have never been able to find a full sized bottle of Irn Bru in Toronto. Does anyone know if there are any shops that sell it?
Have you any idea how much shipping bottles that size/heavy from the UK? The price of a 2 litre bottle would be beyond the reach/desire of most people, including Scots. I have a local shop sells it in cans @ $3 each.
Old May 21st 2016, 11:57 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plasticcanuck
Have you any idea how much shipping bottles that size/heavy from the UK? The price of a 2 litre bottle would be beyond the reach/desire of most people, including Scots. I have a local shop sells it in cans @ $3 each.
Biggest size I've seen here is the 500ml bottles. Think Metro were looking $2.80 or something like that the last time I saw them. Worth every cent.
Old May 22nd 2016, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

haggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond reputehaggis88 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the Brit stores in Calgary carries 2ltr bottles, but they're usually quite far out of date and the travel seems to make them very flat when opened

Also, I don't think Barr produce 2ltr bottles for export like they do for 500ml bottles, so the ingredient that's in the proper stuff that's banned in NA won't come across any more!
Old May 22nd 2016, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Greyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by orly
Biggest size I've seen here is the 500ml bottles. Think Metro were looking $2.80 or something like that the last time I saw them. Worth every cent.
Indeed they are. I was hoping to track down their larger cousins, buying a whole trolley worth was always on the excessive side!
Old May 22nd 2016, 1:25 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute