Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Malta
Reload this Page >

Class 1 c&e driver looking for work

Class 1 c&e driver looking for work

Old Feb 16th 2020, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

Dale01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Class 1 c&e driver looking for work

Hi all just after some advise we are looking at a move to gozo to be near friends I hold a class 1 c e heavy goods license can any one tell me if there is much work on malta please. I am currently doing container work but also have done removals from uk to Europe any advice would be grateful many thanks Dale Hargrove
Old Feb 26th 2020, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Adam777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Class 1 c&e driver looking for work

Hi Dale,

You might find work with some of the larger moving companies on the island but from experience of using them to move apartments it will be low paid and most of that work is in Malta.

I'd suggest you also contact the large construction companies, they may need people to drive their construction supplies from site to site, construction is massive right now, once again most of that work will be in Malta. Again don't hope for much in terms of Salary.

You may want to consider buying a van and becoming a 'man with a van' whilst there are a lot of these the ones the can be easily found online and are dependable and responsive tend to build up a reputation. If you let the various businesses and construction sites know in Gozo you may pick up some business that way.

Make sure you can be found online easily, thats where most people turn first.