Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Young graduate wanting to move to Malaysia?

Young graduate wanting to move to Malaysia?

Old Dec 19th 2012, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Bint Omar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young graduate wanting to move to Malaysia?

Hey all,

I'm in the final year of my business and management degree in the UK, and I'm considering moving to Kuala Lumpur in the near future. My other option would a country from the Middle East, so I guess I'll go for the one which is more feasible/works out better. Could you kindly provide me with some job search website I could look into? or even some recruitment agencies details? Any other word of advice is welcome! One more thing, I speak english and french, and cant utter a word in either malay or chinese, is that a problem?

Regards,
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:08 am
Just Joined

Dd33 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Young graduate wanting to move to Malaysia?

google 'the star online malaysia' and then click on jobs. That is the only place I know of but someone else may have more suggestions.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 3:16 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, just to say Welcome to the forum B. Omar. I'm afraid I've got no idea. There are however lots of folks moving to KL for work on this forum, and many who have already moved, so if you wait a little bit, I'm sure someone will be along soon to advise you. All the best.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

abdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond reputeabdulawwal has a reputation beyond repute

Try jobstreet.com

Also, I don't know any Malay or Chinese, but starting up a business and doing business in English hasn't been a problem at all here in KL.

Abdul
Old Dec 21st 2012, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bint Omar
Hey all,

I'm in the final year of my business and management degree in the UK, and I'm considering moving to Kuala Lumpur in the near future. My other option would a country from the Middle East, so I guess I'll go for the one which is more feasible/works out better. Could you kindly provide me with some job search website I could look into? or even some recruitment agencies details? Any other word of advice is welcome! One more thing, I speak english and french, and cant utter a word in either malay or chinese, is that a problem?

Regards,
Plenty of large international corporations with bases here. Click on their web pages and career sections.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

akee is just really niceakee is just really niceakee is just really niceakee is just really niceakee is just really niceakee is just really niceakee is just really niceakee is just really nice

Most Malaysians can speak English.