Reload this Page >

Would you Retire in Malaysia?

Would you Retire in Malaysia?

Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

ally gud is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: tourist fan of malaysia

Originally Posted by Chris351
Because there is. The Mods are volunteers and so it is hard to always remove personal attacks based that have no relevance to the topic.
Try to ignore the pettiness and just keep posting your opinion.
I noted that there is minority of people wanting to retired in malaysia. i have search some site like the expatkl.com n mm2h.com which is run by some foreigners and they are promoting malaysia my second home. im not sure about the tourist side but it seems like alot of topic going on about singapore and hong kong. i never been to hong kong but i went to singapore before. i must say the US dollar impose for some 5* hotel in singapore really hurt compare to malaysia 5* hotel. Singapore is a clean country and the small population of people that i feel it is easier to controlled and monitor by the singapore govt. i'm very into cultural activity and singapore is alright for a few days trip and i can see everything in a short period of time. So been there and not really wanting to go there again. I think it is more about food and shopping in singapore. i like the MRT that goes all the way underground to the orchard road which really good for addict shoppers. I'm not unfortunately!
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

ally gud is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Would you Retire in Malaysia?

I enjoy reading the expatkl.com online magazine and i've found many interesting article written by expat it is so comfortable to read too! click click n done! and best of all IT IS FREE! Everybody out there that are curious like me, go and read the expatkl magazine and find out more! and dont forget to comments when you done reading Many thanks
Old Nov 24th 2008, 5:19 am
Just Joined

dianep89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Would you Retire in Malaysia?

Originally Posted by alynn
hi guys,

I would like to ask for opinions regarding retiring in Malaysia...
Would you retire in Malaysia? and why?
has any of you retired in malaysia? any feedback ?would love to here it...
i think malaysia is great place to retire.. its not too expensive, food is great, and not too stressful.. i think its safe, but people are getting antsy.. maybe cuz relateive to singapore, it is worse.. still better than western places.