Working Visa

Old Jan 15th 2014, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

Duddu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working Visa

Hello Experts,

I'm looking for Working visa in Malaysia. Whats the best way to approach? How can I find jobs in Malaysia in IT field or any Recruitment agencies If yes Please List of those?

Is easy to get a Visa and Job offer from India?

Have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree and 2 years of Experience in Oracle Identity Management

Please help me in this.

Thanks in Advance
Old Jan 26th 2014, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

mysnowflakes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Working Visa

Hi there,

Here is link about work permit in Malaysia,

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/m...foreign-worker

Hope this help.
Old Jan 27th 2014, 3:35 am
Just Joined

Duddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mysnowflakes
Hi there,

Here is link about work permit in Malaysia,

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/m...foreign-worker

Hope this help.

If I need to get a Working visa Do I need Employment Offer first? Or Any other ways should I get it?
Old Jan 27th 2014, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

kebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond reputekebi has a reputation beyond repute

Only an employer can apply for a work permit.
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 5:40 am
Just Joined

TikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to beholdTikkaMasala is a splendid one to behold

"The Foreign worker is not allowed to bring in his family to live in this country."

Aside from the horrendous English (at least they gave it a go), how have people managed to get around this condition?
Old Feb 4th 2014, 5:28 am
Just Joined

LolliesKL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TikkaMasala
"The Foreign worker is not allowed to bring in his family to live in this country."

Aside from the horrendous English (at least they gave it a go), how have people managed to get around this condition?
Good question!
Old Feb 6th 2014, 12:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Duddu
If I need to get a Working visa Do I need Employment Offer first? Or Any other ways should I get it?
Yes, to arrange work permit, you must get employment first. But maybe if you want to find job first, you can visit Malaysia with social visit visa.
Old Feb 6th 2014, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TikkaMasala

I'm not Malaysian but have lived there. This link may explain about the condition,

http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/m...ces/expatriate

if foreign worker wants to bring their his family to Malaysia, he needs to apply Expatriate visa.