Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Work Permits for Malaysia

Work Permits for Malaysia

Old May 24th 2009, 7:53 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3
nick IQ2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Work Permits for Malaysia

Hi all

I am new here, I used to live in Koh Samui, but family stuff has taken me back to UK for the past few years

I am returning to MY this week, and I want to open an web-studio, can you people give me some "REAL" practical advice...

I want to be totally legal, but I am not a zillionaire, and not married to a local

my questions are

1, if i buy a 50/50 company, with my lawyer as the local, can i get a work permit this way

2, when you have issued share cap, does this have to paid, and if so, can you take it straight back out

3, what sort of grief do we get, if any, leaving the country every 90 days...

4, my uk company (totally legal) and trading for 20 years, will own my MY shares, so can i get away with saying i am working for my UK company

5, any reasonably practical guidelines and grey areas please!!!

6, any expats looking for web work please feel free to pm me, we need people


nick IQ2 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.