Traffic Enforcement

Old Sep 3rd 2016, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice
Default Traffic Enforcement

In the last few weeks I've noticed multiple police check points being set up near Gurney #8 (sharp turn leaving gurney drive).
Can't really say if they are targeting any particular Type of auto's (today they seemed to be stopping lorries).
As a law abiding motorist (motocycle), I haven't had any interaction with the traffic police. But...after 4 plus years in the Philippines, and various pieces of advice from local taxi drivers... are MY police considered "honest", or does a small donation to the "widows and orphan fund" smooth over most situation ???
Old Sep 4th 2016, 11:00 am
JC3
¿uo buıob s,ʇɐɥʍ

JC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Traffic Enforcement

That’s a tricky one. I think those forumers with Malaysia visas might choose not to answer on a public forum.
a) Because they don’t want to upset the Malaysians
b) Because British Expat Site Rule No.2 states: Should anyone …. encourage someone to break the law…they will be barred from all further discussions.
Ask yourself: Would you like Malaysia more if there was less corruption?
Corruption goes on because the public are still willing to give bribes.

Whatever your view, good luck!

JC3