Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Starting a business in Malaysia

Starting a business in Malaysia

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Starting a business in Malaysia

It was rockin and rollin when i was there and yes they jailed some of the MPs for corruption but a lot of successful businessmen got away with it too. The business I was in was soooooooo doing well and there was absolutely no corruption of any kind going on and we made ooodles of money
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

amienleo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Starting a business in Malaysia

there are always pros and cons in doing anything and everything...

you will not need to invest so much of money in the Malaysian company if you wish to run a tourist oriented business... There are so many types of tourist related business in the market now... So if you are looking for the conventional in-bound or out-bound business, then you should just look for a partner there...

this is a good topic to discuss with...