Reload this Page >

Sri KDU International School

Sri KDU International School

Old Sep 24th 2014, 8:07 am
Just Joined

tim_evans7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sri KDU International School

Morning/Afternoon/Evening!
I am currently waying up some teaching options for 2015 and have been looking at this Sri KDU International School near KL.
What do people think of WORKING here?
Is there are around it good to live? Is too far from city? Has good transport links etc.
What is KL like to live? I have visited and loved it, but sometimes living there is completely different.
I know these are strange questions but I have a few possible destinations and have the time to chose carefully.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 24th 2014, 9:26 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sri KDU International School

Hi. I see you've got 2 posts only, so I assume you are new to the forum....so Welcome

I'm not in KL so cannot help you but I'm sure someone will be along soon to assist with your questions. You can also have a good browse around this section of the forum as there are a lot of good topics with relevant information.

All the best with your planning.
Old Sep 30th 2014, 8:44 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tim_evans7
Morning/Afternoon/Evening!
I am currently waying up some teaching options for 2015 and have been looking at this Sri KDU International School near KL.
What do people think of WORKING here?
Is there are around it good to live? Is too far from city? Has good transport links etc.
What is KL like to live? I have visited and loved it, but sometimes living there is completely different.
I know these are strange questions but I have a few possible destinations and have the time to chose carefully.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hi and welcome to BE.

What other countries figure in your weighing up?

What are you planning to teach?

Rosemary
Old Nov 1st 2014, 10:44 am
Just Joined

oquinton is an unknown quantity at this point

It's easy to live here compared to most Asian countries, apart from Singapore and Hong Kong. Public transport in KL is not great yet, so most teachers end up getting a car once they decide to stay a bit longer. Accommodation is reasonable priced. There are plenty of interesting places to visit, so weekends and holidays are great.
Old Nov 1st 2014, 12:36 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum oquinton
Old Jan 22nd 2015, 10:22 am
Just Joined

Leisha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Tim_Evans7,

(I'm new to BE too!)

I have just been offered an interview at Sri KDU school and wondering exactly the same thing! I have been to KL before and have two good friends there but I would like some information about the school itself from teachers who work there.

Also, I would really like to know what kind of salary and benefits they offer?

Many thanks!

Leisha
Old Jan 25th 2015, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

Meersbrook is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also been considering applying to the school so would really appreciate some feedback on what it is like to work there. Have any of you had any PMs that you would be happy to share?