Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia
Reload this Page >

Some advice for the men here

Some advice for the men here

Old May 7th 2015, 9:10 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some advice for the men here

The Malaysian Medical Association is recommending that one does not use penis rings. It can cause a few problems. I thought you'd all like to know this
And The Star Online seems to be notorious for its dreadful puns too.

From today's Star Online:
Penis rings will give you a hard time
The Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) does not recommend the use of penis rings, especially those made from metal.

“The rings are dangerous and can do more harm than good,” said MMA president Dr H. Krishna Kumar.

He was commenting on the Tuesday incident where a man ended up in the Hospital Kuala Lumpur emergency room with his scrotum stuck in a ring.

According to Dr Krishna, the ring is worn to help prolong an erection by obstructing the return flow of blood from the penis.
“The problem starts when the penis is completely swollen. You would not be able to take the ring off then," he said.

If the ring gets stuck, he advises using ice to reduce the swelling.

“That could make it easier to remove the ring,” he said.

Dr Krishna believed that the victim could have mistakenly worn a ring meant for the penis. “It should not be worn on the testes,” he said.
Penis rings will give you a hard time - Nation | The Star Online
Old May 7th 2015, 11:43 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some advice for the men here

BB - thoughtful as ever
Old May 7th 2015, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

hammertime is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the 'heads up"
Old May 7th 2015, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

That's rock solid advice by the MMA. Hard luck for the poor chap that found out the hard way that there's only one ring to rule them all....

.... OK. I gotta stop whatever it was that I was smoking....
Old May 8th 2015, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute

Maintaining an erection doesn't appear to be a problem for dogs.
It was around midnight recently when I heard some yelping outside our villa...it was a couple of dogs stuck together, but they now faced back to back. The poor female was being dragged thru' the wet paddy field and could easily have drowned. The old method to separate by spraying with water wouldn't work so I called my friend who's a vet.
He said I should hang-up my phone, put the ringer on high, and get close to the animals.
I said "How will that work?" and he replied that he'd call me back and the ringer would shock them and they would separate.
I said..."You're a vet and that's your best advice...how do you know it'll work?"

He replied "Well! It just *&$$# ing worked for me!!!"
Old May 8th 2015, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

roystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond reputeroystevenung has a reputation beyond repute

Outch!