Renovation blues

Old Jul 29th 2015, 9:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Renovation blues

Floor covering has just appeared from the workmen's lift to our neighbour's unit next door Either means Renovation....OR....they are moving, which also means Renovation.

The downside to condo living.

The only good thing is that the neighbours knocked out, what seemed like, most of the walls, so I don't think anyone could possibly put the walls back in.... or could they?
Old Jul 29th 2015, 3:07 pm
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renovation blues

Originally Posted by bakedbean
The only good thing is that the neighbours knocked out, what seemed like, most of the walls, so I don't think anyone could possibly put the walls back in.... or could they?
Are they allowed to do that - I thought that's what held up tall buildings
Old Jul 30th 2015, 8:58 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renovation blues

Certain walls are allowed to be taken out. Obviously not all of them hehe.

Anyway....good news is that a little notice has gone up outside (as is our house rules here) and it's "emergency repair work"....maybe due to lack of walls.

I'm pleased they're not going as they're a nice family.