Records

Old Jun 8th 2011, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of
Default Records

Having left home, because our youngest son wouldn't....our most spoilt child bought me a record player that would turn my old vinyl into digital files..." so I can ditch that great pile of ancient junk (records)!!

The laugh is on him as I'm having a ball crooning with The Kingston Trio, Bluesing with early Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac and screaming along with "Hot August Night"

This has opened a whole new world to me...or at least revived one and now I can put all onto my ipod
Old Jun 8th 2011, 1:30 am
not wired right

scottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of lightscottandsel is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Records

Originally Posted by Strider24 View Post
Having left home, because our youngest son wouldn't....our most spoilt child bought me a record player that would turn my old vinyl into digital files..." so I can ditch that great pile of ancient junk (records)!!

The laugh is on him as I'm having a ball crooning with The Kingston Trio, Bluesing with early Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac and screaming along with "Hot August Night"

This has opened a whole new world to me...or at least revived one and now I can put all onto my ipod
i brought all my vinyl with me from uk - crete - canada, even tho all on ipod will never get rid of any of it!
glad your having fun going through it all tho, my youngest said "they're big cd's" when he first saw them ... bless him lol
Old Jun 10th 2011, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

TopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud ofTopHattedCat has much to be proud of

Some years back I bought a jukebox & that solved where to put my 45's vinyl collection. Still got quite a few LP's but they're just gathering dust.
Old Jun 11th 2011, 8:24 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Strider24 View Post
a record player that would turn my old vinyl into digital files..."
We could have done with one of those 6 years ago when we left the UK. Gave away a ton of vinyl :curse:
Old Jun 11th 2011, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of

Now that I'm back in KL and testing the files, I find I stuffed up on the early ones....so next time in Oz I will have to do it all again...more singing and annoying youngest brat
Old Jun 11th 2011, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really niceAtilla is just really nice

LPs. Forgot about those. Now, where in the hell are they. Loft maybe Something else to pack