Movng to Kuala Lumpur

Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:03 pm
still pat

pcrawford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Movng to Kuala Lumpur

Originally Posted by honeybee
Just to add

TTDI will have expats in the condos
has a recreation park for jogging, walking etc which is rather nice once you can handle the heat!
oooppps!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

G2G2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alan Wales
I will be moving to KL in May for at least 1 year and will visit in March looking for accommodation etc.
Drat! Just rented out the apartment in Mt. Kiara.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

yen1551 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear members,

I have a fully furnished condo (Cita Damansara Condo) in Damansara (Near IKEA) up for rental. Advertised it in the classified (pls refer to the adv). Hope anyone could recommend it to your friends please. Appreciate it so much. Im now living in Manchester.

Karl
Attached Thumbnails Movng to Kuala Lumpur-my-damansara-home.jpg  
Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:13 am
Just Joined

Alan Wales is an unknown quantity at this point

We spent a week in KL at the end of March and have picked an apartment in Bangsar (Sri Wangsaria) with a fantastic city view. We will be leaving Detroit this weekend and will be moving over to KL mid May after spending a couple of weeks at home in Wales. We found KL to be beautiful and a very clean and friendly city and we are looking forward to our new adventure!
Thanks for all the comments and we'll let you know how we get on when we finally move in...
Old May 9th 2008, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Doz1 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are also moving to KL and will be living in Bangsar (Sri Wangsaria).
My partner will be moving there on 25th May and my son, our cat and myself will follow at the end of June. I hear they have a good gym there and a nice pool, hopefully this is true.
We are very excited about moving here, we have heard nothing but wonderful things about KL.
Maybe we will bump into you Alan as we will be living in the same place
Old May 10th 2008, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

Smile Re: Movng to Kuala Lumpur

We will be there 14th May. Looks a fantastic place, we have visited and seen our apartment, facilities there include - pool, gym, squash court, tennis court, jogging track, sauna, poolside snack bar, small shop. We're so excited to be moving there. Alan will be working, Sandy will be found around gym, pool, jogging track mostly. Look forward to meeting you.
Alan and Sandy

Last edited by Pollyana; May 24th 2008 at 3:37 am. Reason: OP request - details to be removed
Old May 13th 2008, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Alan and Sandy

We sent you a pm
Old May 16th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Alan and Sandy

Hope you are settling in well.
How is the pool Sandy?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:36 am
Just Joined

only just got on line today. Settling in well....in temporary apartment in Sri Wangsaria till our furniture arrives......in about 3 weeks! Pool is great, and not at all busy.....had it all to myself earlier this week. Finding my way around Bangsar now. Loving it here......are you here in KL?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Glad to hear you are settling in.
Lee flies to KL this Sunday. I will arrive a few weeks later at the end of June.

I cant wait to get there now. How is the gym? Whats the weather like right now? How was the flight over?

Sorry so many questions....im all excited
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

weather warm, sort of hazy sunshine, had a thunderstorm tonight.
Where will Lee be working?
Flight was ok, just long.
Getting my bearings now, finding my way around. Lots of places to eat around Bangsar, eating out cheap too!
Look forward to meeting you all.
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Hi Doz, just found PM and replied to you, thanks.
Sandy
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:37 pm
Banned

joggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nicejoggerfan is just really nice

I wonder how long it will be before Sandy becomes another bored Expat wife spending her days wandering around the big shopping malls dreaming of being home?
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Well joggerfan, maybe you should try to wonder that Sandy might not be bored and actually have a full and rewarding time in KL.

Maybe you should wonder whether its of any help to anyone to post silly meaningless comments like that when you know nothing about a person.

Why not wonder about being polite or growing up or even learning some manners or maybe just wonder what was the whole point of that unnecessary comment,huh!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

djoerk is a jewel in the roughdjoerk is a jewel in the roughdjoerk is a jewel in the roughdjoerk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Doz1
Well joggerfan, maybe you should try to wonder that Sandy might not be bored and actually have a full and rewarding time in KL.

Maybe you should wonder whether its of any help to anyone to post silly meaningless comments like that when you know nothing about a person.

Why not wonder about being polite or growing up or even learning some manners or maybe just wonder what was the whole point of that unnecessary comment,huh!

Agreed, Doz. Hope Sandy gets in touch with me - two on raiding parties are better than one! She and Alan sound like a nice couple.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.