MM2H

Old Feb 24th 2021, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Harrythedog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MM2H

Can anyone tell me if the requirements for the MM2H visa, ie money requirements are per couple or individually?

For example does my partner have to show assets over RM350k and monthly income of RM10k?

We are not married, but have been together over 30 years. Will not being married have an impact on any application?

Apologies for what’s obviously a repetitive question..
Old Feb 25th 2021, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Gunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond reputeGunnar45 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MM2H

Hello Harry,
The MM2H program was halted last year and it was going to be relaunched early this year, presumably with revised conditions.
But as far as I know, nothing has happened. I recently asked an agent I know and he did not have any news.

Regarding couples, one was (as per the earlier conditions) allowed to enter the spouse as a dependent to the main applicatin and incomes and assets to reach the required levels could be pooled. But this was only allowed if they were legally married.
So I think that not being married, you and your partner would have to make individual applications.
Old Feb 25th 2021, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Harrythedog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MM2H

Gunnar

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I’ll have to get down on my creaking bending knee..