KL Accomodation

Old Jan 22nd 2012, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

martinmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default KL Accomodation

Can anyone advise how much i should expect to pay for a 2 bedroom apartment in the centre of KL with communal pool and gym. Furnished would be preferred.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of
Default Re: KL Accomodation

Originally Posted by martinmac View Post
Can anyone advise how much i should expect to pay for a 2 bedroom apartment in the centre of KL with communal pool and gym. Furnished would be preferred.

Thanks in advance!
Depend how you like it? How far out are you willing to commute? For example my brother rent a place in Tropicana in SS2 in PJ. 2 bedroom on the 23th floor with all the usual beautiful pool & gym with shopping centre in the middle for RM1600 a month.

Obviously if you looking for a swanky penthouse then you looking at least RM10k a month. Its your choice.

Good luck all the best.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

martinmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for quick response Harlow Lad. Not looking for anything swanky but not a dump!! Something quite stylish though but certainly not a penthouse suite!!!

Looking for something a lot more central than PJ however.

Last edited by martinmac; Jan 22nd 2012 at 3:51 pm.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by martinmac View Post
Thanks for quick response Harlow Lad. Not looking for anything swanky but not a dump!! Something quite stylish though but certainly not a penthouse suite!!!

Looking for something a lot more central than PJ however.
www.iproperty.com.my is your answer. Good luck.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

ianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant futureianinmalaysia has a brilliant future

Generally speaking last time i looked you can expect to pay between 4000-5000 /month for a reasonable place in the centre of KL. I live near to the American Embassy and pay 4000 for a 2 bed in reasonable condition.
Have a good look around, there is so much empty property in KL right now you may find a good deal!