It's sooooo hot

Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:18 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's sooooo hot

Is it just me? So flippin hot today, thought I would melt. I think about 35 degrees
Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:57 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's sooooo hot

35? Pah!
Old Feb 9th 2011, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of

Hey guys, you forgot the other major component...humidity. 45C with 20% humidity doesn't feel as oppressive as 35C with 80% humidity. With one it feels you shrivel up and the other you melt.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 7:34 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seasider
35? Pah!
Haha, I forgot about the Sydney heatwave.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

columbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond repute

This is the typical Feb weather here. CNY month has always been HOT, HOt, hot and DRY,DRy dry
We've been lucky to have that cooler spell earlier.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Strider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud ofStrider24 has much to be proud of

Funny how we tend to forget the Malaysian "winter" as we are so thankful the nights get cooler, more rain and days almost balmy. Its when the temperature goes up with the humidity and we duct under a fan , we realise we will have 8 months of the same before the next respite. Frankly I love it and it means I can sleep on top of the bed with no covers and feel the lazy fan creating a constant breeze over me with my sarong chucked up around my nether region.
Old Feb 9th 2011, 10:38 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

8c here

swap u some of my cold for some of your heat!
Old Feb 9th 2011, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

parker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to allparker-waterman is a name known to all

What hot weather ? It's 27.2 degrees and the thermo is next to the TV. A light breeze through the windows and it's great.

Sure, about 32 in the shade this afternoon, but with the fans and sitting next to the open fridge, perfect.

parker-waterman
Old Feb 9th 2011, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sounds like sailing weather. Slap on the suncream, get the sails up, tab off a cold one...hell in the tropics
Old Feb 10th 2011, 1:36 am

Originally Posted by Strider24
Hey guys, you forgot the other major component...humidity. 45C with 20% humidity doesn't feel as oppressive as 35C with 80% humidity. With one it feels you shrivel up and the other you melt.
Well I gotta tell ya Strider, I was out with an Aussie couple last night and they said the humidity here (Penang) was about the same as in Aus when they left. Maybe Aus got a bit of global warming or something.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Oz is sort of a big place and depends where you are. Not many countries you can sunbath in wonderful temperate conditions in one spot and snow sky in another....or.....get flooded in one spot, have a dought in another, snow falls in yet another while bush fires burn your house down in yet another.
Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:01 am
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice

Originally Posted by Strider24
Oz is sort of a big place and depends where you are. Not many countries you can sunbath in wonderful temperate conditions in one spot and snow sky in another....or.....get flooded in one spot, have a dought in another, snow falls in yet another while bush fires burn your house down in yet another.
Get used to it while you're in Malaysia..
Old Feb 10th 2011, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey I got no problem with the heat in Malaysia whatever. I have not used A/C in the house for many years. ( therefore a very low electricity bill) Car A/C sometimes if its been standing in the sun or I have passengers who can't take the heat.

The thing that amuses me is the freezing cold settings and 100% usage of A/C Malaysian have in office and home. Must be acclimatising themselves in case the equator starts freezing.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 9:07 am
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice

Guys,

I just came back from Penang, was last week!
the weather was ok for me..I'm get used to it..I'm local...so we are fine!
Old Feb 12th 2011, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Actually the heat must be affecting me, as I must have B.O.or summit as my rep points are so low, its obvious I'm putting people off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.