Reload this Page >

Best places to live close to KLCC

Best places to live close to KLCC

Old Jan 26th 2012, 3:22 am
Just Joined

UK-KL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best places to live close to KLCC

Hi,
I am new on this site! I have been in Malaysia for a few weeks and am currently staying right beside my office close to KLCC, I have managed to get around a little and meet ppl, but everybody I have met so far is only here for a very short time,
I have been offered a job which means staying over here at least 2 years, so if anybody has some ideas of where to go to meet ppl who live here, I would be very grateful!!!
Also, I realise that moving a little further out of the centre would mean cheaper rental prices.....any ideas on best places to go? I will not be driving over here so would need easy and reliable public transport, however saying that....I still do not want to be too far from the office.
Just a little bit about me, I am 26years old, I like to go out for drinks and food and generally socialize and would love to explore more of Malaysia,
Any help would be appreciated Thanks
XxXxX
Old Jan 29th 2012, 12:12 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best places to live close to KLCC

hi, if you like drinks and food, just check out some of the more livelier pubs on a Friday night. Sure you can get chatting to some folks. all the best
Old Jan 29th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

If you are going to be in the middle of KLCC Bukit Bintang is the place for lively fun and entertainment. Dont know if you are male or female but there are lots of places with pubs and places to eat even a lovely place where you can go and have a lovely authentic Sunday roast dinner, its called The Albion and run by two great guys.

I live in KLCC myself with my husband, you will have a ball there is so much to do and see
Old Jan 30th 2012, 1:02 am
Just Joined

UK-KL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Thank you for your replies! I am female, so Bukit Bintang would be the place to live then? Is there any public transport I can get from here to KLCC or will it be a walk? As mentioned previously for some reason everybody I meet seem to only be here a short while......but will keep chatting to peeps and hopefully will meet some people that are here long term like me