Being Left-handed

Old Apr 14th 2015, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

Wraith1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Being Left-handed

Thanks for the comments; I feel better about eating left-handed with utensils and if I have to eat with my hands to use my right hand.
Old Apr 15th 2015, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has me in stitches.....seriously.....
Reminds me of the schoolboy joke...
"Which hand do you use to wipe your bum?"
"The right hand stupid!"
"I see.... 'coz I use toilet paper..."

I lived in Arizona for a number of years where they cut all their food into biteable pieces...transfer the fork to their user hand.....and eat.
Old Apr 15th 2015, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davita
This thread has me in stitches.....seriously.....
Reminds me of the schoolboy joke...
"Which hand do you use to wipe your bum?"
"The right hand stupid!"
"I see.... 'coz I use toilet paper..."

I lived in Arizona for a number of years where they cut all their food into biteable pieces...transfer the fork to their user hand.....and eat.
Why is it amusing to want to 'fit in' with the people you live with and show good manners??

(Reminds me of my dear late father in law, in a sort of second teenage-hood in his nineties. Spotting British tourists in a restaurant he was showing off by eating his chapatti with a knife and fork and making remarks "they don't like it if you fart"--we were in "stitches" the tourists didn't notice.)
Old Apr 15th 2015, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bipat
Why is it amusing to want to 'fit in' with the people you live with and show good manners??
I didn't say that 'fitting-in' with people and wanting to show good manners was amusing...I've lived as an expat outside my home country for nearly 60 years.

I said I thought the thread was amusing....as most posts seem so serious ...