Baked Bean Concs out.

Old Jun 30th 2016, 2:06 am
Somewhere rather noisy .

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Baked Bean Concs out.

After 5 years 6 months and 10 days Baked Bean is putting away her worn BE Concierge Welcome Mat .

Thank you BakedBean for all the 'welcomes' you have dished out for the past five years or so. The mod & conc team are very sad to lose you but wish you all the best for all your BE concierge free days ahead.

I won’t spare her blushes here. She was asked if she would consider moderating on more than one occasion but felt it was not for her.

Anyway. Thanks again for all your free time spent on giving out the and directing folk around BE.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 4:58 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baked Bean Concs out.

Oh thanks BEVS. That's very nice of you.

I have to confess that I have been on BE longer than that. I had a previous account name for many years then realised that I was breaking the site rules, and "owned up" to Sue who quietly disengaged it I think.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 5:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy the retirement from concierging (don't think that's a real word but hey ho ) but don't be a stranger around the place bakedbean
Old Jun 30th 2016, 5:17 am
Somewhere rather noisy .

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
Oh thanks BEVS. That's very nice of you.

I have to confess that I have been on BE longer than that. I had a previous account name for many years then realised that I was breaking the site rules, and "owned up" to Sue who quietly disengaged it I think.
I was referring to your length of time as a Conc BB. Not your time as BB on BE or a previous incarnation , so there was no need to confess twice.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute

Time really does fly if bb has been doing her thing for over 5 years.
Well done bb.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 8:53 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

BB and I were concierges together for a while a few years ago, sorry to hear that she has decided to step back but understand that there are times when the outside world beckons.

Keep posting BB when you have the time and good luck with your future.

Rosemary
Old Jun 30th 2016, 10:45 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

BB is awesome and you'll be missed as part of the conc team! Hope all stays well and definitely keep in touch! Xxx
Old Jun 30th 2016, 12:54 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I will miss our chats, BB. You have been a dear and welcoming friend. I wish you only the best that life has to offer you in the future. Stay well and flourish.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 1:05 pm
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it is not inappropriate, bakedbean, for me to add my heartfelt thanks for your continued efforts in the Far East forums, especially the number of interesting threads and posts you have made over the years which have helped these forums to thrive. They will the poorer without you.
Old Jun 30th 2016, 11:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by InVinoVeritas View Post
I hope it is not inappropriate, bakedbean, for me to add my heartfelt thanks for your continued efforts in the Far East forums, especially the number of interesting threads and posts you have made over the years which have helped these forums to thrive. They will the poorer without you.
She's only stepping down as a Conc isn't she? I do hope so anyway. Sad to see you leave the mod/con world BB but please don't leave the BE world as well.
Old Jul 1st 2016, 1:28 am
JC3
¿uo buıob s,ʇɐɥʍ

JC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond reputeJC3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you hanging up your ‘Concierge Hat’ BakedBean.

I hope everyone on the Malaysia Forum will join together in recognising BB for all the time she has given the members here.

Her efforts have gone a long way to welcome newbies and would-be MM2H’ers to Malaysia, encouraging them to be, and feel part of, the community.

BakedBean has helped many of us by sharing her experience and knowledge over the years, and prompting others to chip-in adding their knowledge too.

We will miss her as Concierge on the Malaysia Forum, and I dearly hope she will not to leave us entirely and will continue to add her two ringgits worth (a lot more than two cents).

Thank you BB!

JC3
Old Jul 1st 2016, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

PoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond reputePoolieAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JC3 View Post

I hope everyone on the Malaysia Forum will join together in recognising BB for all the time she has given the members here.

Her efforts have gone a long way to welcome newbies and would-be MM2H’ers to Malaysia, encouraging them to be, and feel part of, the community.

BakedBean has helped many of us by sharing her experience and knowledge over the years, and prompting others to chip-in adding their knowledge too.

We will miss her as Concierge on the Malaysia Forum, and I dearly hope she will not to leave us entirely and will continue to add her two ringgits worth (a lot more than two cents).

Thank you BB!

JC3
Here here!!!!!!!!!!! Very well put. There has always been a cheery greeting from BakedBean for all new folk arriving here on BE.
The duties of Conc and Mods are rarely appreciated.

'Raises a glass to Bakedbean'
Old Jul 1st 2016, 5:14 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

As already said you will be sorely missed by mods and cons but hope you stick around.

bottoms up
Old Jul 1st 2016, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to see you take off your Conc hat BB. Hope you aren't leaving the building. I' sure I still owe you a bottle of sauvignon blanc from some previous thread some moons ago. Enjoy BE retirement.
Old Jul 2nd 2016, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

SushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond reputeSushiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JC3 View Post

Thank you BB!

JC3
I can't say it any better than JC3 did. Thank you BB!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.