WWYD?

Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:09 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWYD?

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
Why would she suck up to me? What do I have that anybody could possibly want bad enough to suck up?
and that's my cue to enter the discussion................
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:39 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart View Post
or hopefully a little toke on a spliff or two from the people in the next seats.............. pass that mother down
Seats...!! standing room only usually...
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:04 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

I would have asked if she wanted me to shine her shoes while I was at it.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

shazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to beholdshazza777 is a splendid one to behold

Put the shits up her and licked it off with my tongue!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:50 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shazza777 View Post
Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

Optimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimus Prime has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl View Post
Now what chance do you think you have of that ever happening eh?
More chance than of me ever caring.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

I was on a train from London Euston to Preston about seven years back and I cracked into a can of John Smiths... It sprayed everywhere!!

There was a suited businessman (maybe 45yo) sitting at the table opposite and it went all over his suit (you know how the spray from a beer can come out like a spout in one direction?) and I immediately apologised.

He looked down at his suit and just said, "No problem". He was on his laptop and a little beer had even managed to reach his keyboard and monitor.

As the train ride went on he was just sitting there staring at his laptop and he pulled out a cell phone, dialed in a number and proceeded to yell into the phone and quit his job!

Wierdest thing I ever saw, but even this very clearly stressed out business type was decent enough to appreciate that it had been an accident and was unintentional.

WWYD??? In your case, I'd have told the spillee to go take a leap! What were you doing at a Rush concert anyway?!?!?!

Edit: Technical dyslexia

Last edited by CitySimon; Apr 25th 2008 at 5:02 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:39 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CitySimon View Post
As the train ride went on he was just sitting there staring at his laptop and he pulled out a lap top, dialed in a number and proceeded to yell into the phone and quit his job!

WWYD??? In your case, I'd have told the spillee to go take a leap! What were you doing at a Rush concert anyway?!?!?!
You were clearly a sign from the deities he'd been praying to.

I happen to love Rush. Forgive me. I became addicted aged 15.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:47 pm
lush

Juswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond reputeJuswus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowbunny View Post
What I did was fetch the janitor and told him that I'd spilled some beer, could I have assistance in cleaning it up?

Her face when he showed up with a mop was priceless.

Nice one!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:53 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

I was at a Rush gig last night and was holding two cups of beer as I made my way to my seat. It was crowded, and in the process, I spilled three drops of beer onto a woman's arm. I immediately apologised.

She sat there frozen and then asked if I expected her to sit there with a wet arm. She demanded that I go fetch a towel to dry her arm with.

What would you have done?
Whilst snorting silently to myself I would have bent over to wipe the drips off with my sleeve whilst accidentally (on purpose) spilling the contents of one of the cups into her lap...then I would have apologised profusely whilst accidentally tipping the other one over her head....oopsy daisy......then I'd have asked her if she needed a hand towel or a bath towel to mop it all up...

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Apr 25th 2008 at 6:12 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:29 am
"amuse me"

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cuckoofrommars View Post
This reminds me of one of my neighbours and his superb way of dealing with idiot teens.

A bunch of teenage boys were sitting on his wall outside his house abotu two months ago. Me and the neighbour were chatting on the pavement outside. The boys were arseing around and doing the usual. When two of them started writing on his wall with a pen he yelled at them and told them to get off his wall. They told him to "get ****ed." Take note that my neighbour is a big fella. These kids just don't care about that. When my neighbour walked over to them one boy got lippy and pointed out he couldn't touch them or they'd call the police. The boy then proceeded to sit on the wall and start writing again.

So, without even the tiniest flinch, my neighbour undid his trousers and started to piss all over the wall and the boys hand. The kid freaked out and didn't even come back for his pen. Haven't seen them around since.
OMG! That is funny, but it's a good job he needed to do a wee. I suppose a large bucket or bowl of water with bleach in would have done the trick also.

Originally Posted by shazza777 View Post

I would have apologised then wiped it off with my sleeve if I didn't have any tissues on me.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:39 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

I probably would have just laughed and said "yea right..watch me..NOT"..

I'm sorry but the lady was way too anal...
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:27 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I ran this scenario by a few colleagues today, and while they are a bit more prim and proper, they still thought the daft cow was OTT.

One of my dearest friends is very anal, and I'm.... clumsy AND messy. I once threw a Coke can in our shared trash can at work, and tiny droplets of Coke landed on one book. My friend SANDED the edges of the pages with fine sanding paper. It actually worked and got the little dots off!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:58 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

I ran this scenario by a few colleagues today, and while they are a bit more prim and proper, they still thought the daft cow was OTT.

One of my dearest friends is very anal, and I'm.... clumsy AND messy. I once threw a Coke can in our shared trash can at work, and tiny droplets of Coke landed on one book. My friend SANDED the edges of the pages with fine sanding paper. It actually worked and got the little dots off!

My husband, the hand bookbinder, appreciates your friend's effort.

~SG