Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Who are these naughty Footballers?

Who are these naughty Footballers?

Old Oct 1st 2003, 6:35 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of
Default Who are these naughty Footballers?

Does anyone know who they are.......?
Old Oct 1st 2003, 6:55 pm
WBB

Default Re: Who are these naughty Footballers?

Originally posted by cinderella
Does anyone know who they are.......?

<names removed by moderator>

Old Oct 1st 2003, 7:03 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

What about <name removed by moderator> too?
thought he was in the mix, and <team name removed by moderator> were in London that weekend.
Also it appears to be an <team name removed by moderator>network.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 7:28 pm
WBB

from what i have been told they were set up?

either way they are in the shite

Old Oct 1st 2003, 7:39 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by welshboybilly
<names removed by moderator>
Thanks WBB,

Husband is pleased that he knows at last who they are.

<names removed by moderator>...... Very, very naughty boys they are. Just can not keep themselves on the straight and narrow!
Old Oct 1st 2003, 8:21 pm
WBB

Originally posted by cinderella
Thanks WBB,

Husband is pleased that he knows at last who they are.

<names removed by moderator>...... Very, very naughty boys they are. Just can not keep themselves on the straight and narrow!

i know and i support newcastle......

Old Oct 1st 2003, 8:23 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's wise to suggest names on a forum like this when in reality you know nothing about the situation or who exactly is involved. How do you know that those people you named are the right ones? Where you there? Best to keep your trap shut until they are officially named. It's like bloody chinese whispers, except this isn't harmless, peoples livelyhoods and reputations are at stake.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:23 pm
WBB

Originally posted by ladyofthelake
I don't think it's wise to suggest names on a forum like this when in reality you know nothing about the situation or who exactly is involved. How do you know that those people you named are the right ones? Where you there? Best to keep your trap shut until they are officially named. It's like bloody chinese whispers, except this isn't harmless, peoples livelyhoods and reputations are at stake.

believe me i know

so keep your "trap shut"

Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

city girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the roughcity girl is a jewel in the rough

Well I had been told a different crew to that and know that several forums have been closed down this week for speculating so it's probably best to keep mum.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:49 pm
Nov 27th 2003: Brisbane

BrisbaneBrummie is an unknown quantity at this point

I've also heard that 'hundreds' of websites have been closed down due to the names that have been mentioned on them!

WBB.......Repeat after me.......

ALLEGIDLY!!!! LOL
Old Oct 1st 2003, 9:53 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

believe me i know

so keep your "trap shut"
No, I'm not the one firing off names when no one has been publicly accused yet!
Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:01 pm
WBB

No, I'm not the one firing off names when no one has been publicly accused yet!

it's common knowledge that these are the players involved "allegedly".

they have been publicly named HERE !!!!

Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:20 pm
my arm aches

it's common knowledge that these are the players involved "allegedly".

they have been publicly named HERE !!!!
Oh, so you're a member of the police authority in the case are you? Are you their public announcer? How are your investigations going now? What gives you the right to publicly announce it?
It's a bit late bringing in the "alledgedly" bit, you stated it as fact earlier on, so I hope for your sake it's correct, otherwise you've committed libel.
Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:22 pm
WBB

Oh, so you're a member of the police authority in the case are you? Are you their public announcer? How are your investigations going now? What gives you the right to publicly announce it?
It's a bit late bringing in the "alledgedly" bit, you stated it as fact earlier on, so I hope for your sake it's correct, otherwise you've committed libel.

i am going to leave this thread to you, cos i aint got the time to argue with daft yanks.

just believe

Old Oct 1st 2003, 10:42 pm
my arm aches

I ain't a yank and I ain't daft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.