Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What are you watching right now?

What are you watching right now?

Old Sep 25th 2020, 1:29 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you watching right now?

Swedish serial The Truth Will Out - available on C4/4OD and possibly Acorn.
Old Sep 25th 2020, 2:45 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

The Detectorists.

Seemingly so simple and nerdy, but not.
Old Sep 25th 2020, 2:51 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

The Twilight Zone. The gremlin on the wing of the plane sending Captain Kirk ( well, William Shatner) crazy! Never fails to amuse me even if the gremlin looks like a monkey in a teddy bear suit
Old Sep 25th 2020, 2:37 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
The Twilight Zone. The gremlin on the wing of the plane sending Captain Kirk ( well, William Shatner) crazy! Never fails to amuse me even if the gremlin looks like a monkey in a teddy bear suit

I had to check that out. I'd only ever seen the movie version of that one before

Old Sep 25th 2020, 3:00 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post

I had to check that out. I'd only ever seen the movie version of that one before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cKwBCoYrkw
Have you ever seen the episode with Kojak (Telly Savalas) with the creepy talking doll?
Old Sep 25th 2020, 3:01 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I had to check that out. I'd only ever seen the movie version of that
I remember seeing it on television when I was a kid S5 E3. I have all Twilight Zone.

Old Sep 25th 2020, 3:39 pm
Oscar nominated

Have you ever seen the episode with Kojak (Telly Savalas) with the creepy talking doll?
Doesn't ring any bells. I'll check for it.
I just watched the two minute version.
Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
I remember seeing it on television when I was a kid S5 E3. I have all Twilight Zone.
I never saw too many...probably past my bedtime

But I do remember one to do with time and railway trucks, was it?

Last edited by BristolUK; Sep 25th 2020 at 3:43 pm.
Old Sep 25th 2020, 3:50 pm

Doesn't ring any bells. I'll check for it.
I just watched the two minute version.

I never saw too many...probably past my bedtime

But I do remember one to do with time and railway trucks, was it?
Netflix have the old ones. I love watching them they are so cheesey
Old Sep 25th 2020, 8:35 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Tales of the Unexpected is currently on Sky Arts.
Old Sep 25th 2020, 9:10 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
That's unexpected.
Old Sep 25th 2020, 10:57 pm

Ohh..I used to love that. Does it still begin with the scantily clad girl dancing in a circle?
Old Sep 25th 2020, 11:41 pm
Oscar nominated

Ohh..I used to love that. Does it still begin with the scantily clad girl dancing in a circle?
Was it TOTU or a different umbrella title for a story where a couple were trying to get rid of a car and no matter what they did it came back, including somehow appearing in their living room
Old Sep 26th 2020, 7:46 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, still the iconic beginning.
Old Sep 26th 2020, 5:42 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Schindler's List.

Old Sep 27th 2020, 1:01 am

Was it TOTU or a different umbrella title for a story where a couple were trying to get rid of a car and no matter what they did it came back, including somehow appearing in their living room
I don't remember an episode like that and I asked M if he did. He looked at me, rolled his eyes and asked me what drugs I was taking

So no, neither of us remember.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.