Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What are you watching right now?

What are you watching right now?

Old Aug 6th 2022, 12:04 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you watching right now?

I'm enjoying Season 2 of The Truth Will Out/Det som göms i snö available on 4OD.

Those who like the Swedish show Beck, will like it.

Incidentally, S8 of Beck is available on MHz or iPlayer right now. Obviously I hadn't checked since May and it sneaked in.
Old Aug 6th 2022, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Jolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm enjoying Season 2 of The Truth Will Out/Det som göms i snö available on 4OD.

Those who like the Swedish show Beck, will like it.

Incidentally, S8 of Beck is available on MHz or iPlayer right now. Obviously I hadn't checked since May and it sneaked in.

I love Beck.
Old Aug 8th 2022, 12:13 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jolly Good View Post
I love Beck.
Just watched the first of four of the latest batch.

I used the Browsec add-on for the UK. Quite a bit if buffering but I lowered the playback quality and that stopped the buffering. To be honest, all I noticed with the lower quality was slightly softer subtitles.

As for the show, the usual excellent standard. Someone should make a compilation of his chats with the neighbour.
Old Aug 8th 2022, 2:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Jolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Just watched the first of four of the latest batch.

I used the Browsec add-on for the UK. Quite a bit if buffering but I lowered the playback quality and that stopped the buffering. To be honest, all I noticed with the lower quality was slightly softer subtitles.

As for the show, the usual excellent standard. Someone should make a compilation of his chats with the neighbour.

We haven't watched any TV, movies or streaming for over a month now, except kid stuff with the grandchildren because of the move. Yesterday we finally hooked the TV back up and then I promptly fell asleep while M watched the soccer.

I have a lot of catching up to do!
Old Aug 8th 2022, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Over the weekend we started to watch the new series of “Borgen” it was the first foreign language series we watched when it first “came out” and we also watched the “The Bain Family Murders”’a true story set in New Zealand, we enjoyed it but thought it could of contained more actual police investigation. And we have just started to watch “The Sandman” for something a bit different.