Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Feb 14th 2013, 3:58 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
What is "Sreaming" about then?

Unless you have an 11 year old kid who has friends over to play Minecraft and they sit glued to the screen, and you know why, then comment. But if you don't, then why are you?
Look, just for you and your ****ing co-bimbo hanger-on, I was (as were you) referring to what Cindy's original post meant.

God save me from ****ing retards.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 4:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Look, just for you and your ****ing co-bimbo hanger-on, I was (as were you) referring to what Cindy's original post meant.

It got bigger than that...

And I have no co-bimbos in this crowd, I work alone, Kimosabe!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:10 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

And I have no co-bimbos in this crowd, I work alone, Kimosabe!
Tonto greets the Lone Ranger with the expression "kemosabe", which has also been written "Kemo Sabe" or "Kemo Sabhay". The origin of this expression is somewhat unclear, but James Jewell, an early director of the radio series, said the name comes from a boy's camp located on Mullett Lake, Michigan that his father-in-law had run from 1911 to 1941. The translation was said to mean "trusty scout." Fran Striker, the writer of the Lone Ranger scripts, said the actual expression was Ta-i ke-mo sah-bee, which he said meant "greetings trusty scout". In the pilot of the Clayton Moore TV series, "Enter the Lone Ranger", Tonto explicitly states that "Kemosabe" means "trusty scout".

However, the phrase "faithful friend" has also been associated with the term Kemo Sabe.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:36 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Well thank **** for that.
I never in my lifetime, thought that you would become the voice of reason.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Tonto greets the Lone Ranger with the expression "kemosabe", which has also been written "Kemo Sabe" or "Kemo Sabhay". The origin of this expression is somewhat unclear, but James Jewell, an early director of the radio series, said the name comes from a boy's camp located on Mullett Lake, Michigan that his father-in-law had run from 1911 to 1941. The translation was said to mean "trusty scout." Fran Striker, the writer of the Lone Ranger scripts, said the actual expression was Ta-i ke-mo sah-bee, which he said meant "greetings trusty scout". In the pilot of the Clayton Moore TV series, "Enter the Lone Ranger", Tonto explicitly states that "Kemosabe" means "trusty scout".

However, the phrase "faithful friend" has also been associated with the term Kemo Sabe.
Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Well thank **** for that.
I never in my lifetime, thought that you would become the voice of reason.
The voice of reason is the post on top of yours....
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:11 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

The voice of reason is the post on top of yours....
Have we really sunk so low that Ray is the voice of reason?

Where was that jump the shark smiley?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by zargof View Post

I'll give that award to the bare ass pool boy every time....
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:25 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it depends on what your datum is. Right now it looks like it's only one person that thinks he is.. I suspect that their opinion isn't necessarily that of the general membership.

Maybe she should have taken her friends advice, and ignored me.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:39 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

The Lone Bimbo wouldn't know the voice of reason, if it came up to her, punched her on the nose and said "good morning, I'm the voice of reason."
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:43 pm

The Lone Bimbo wouldn't know the voice of reason, if it came up to her, punched her on the nose and said "good morning, I'm the voice of reason."
Good Morning, Prince Edmund.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I suppose it depends on what your datum is. Right now it looks like it's only one person that thinks he is.. I suspect that their opinion isn't necessarily that of the general membership.

Maybe she should have taken her friends advice, and ignored me.
Thought she was your friend....
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:50 pm

Thought she was your friend....
What?
I don't have friends, just some people that I tolerate a little more than those that I despise or hate completely.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks for the compliment, Eb, really....

Now focus in that cube of yours and get back to work, you'll want to look busy for when the boss comes around.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What?
I don't have friends, just some people that I tolerate a little more than those that I despise or hate completely.
Ooo, my mistake then...

I don't have "friends" here, so can't help you with that one.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:58 pm

Ooo, my mistake then...

I don't have "friends" here, so can't help you with that one.
Thanks but I don't need any. I prefer being a social outcast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.