Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Aug 31st 2011, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post

Not after she banged my first husband (while we were married btw) we're not.
0h, I'm so sorry! My first husband like that - only thing is, I didn't have a sister, so he banged everything else that had a hole in it!
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tamms_1965 View Post
Holy crap! I'm glad I only have brothers. But that doesn't beat what my great grandmother told my grandmother on her death bed....
Hey! You can't just leave us hanging like that! What happened? What did your great-grandmother say???? Or do we have to tune in tomorrow, same time, same station??
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:14 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
Hey! You can't just leave us hanging like that! What happened? What did your great-grandmother say???? Or do we have to tune in tomorrow, same time, same station??
Tomorrow
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:18 am
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
She'd banged her son-in-law?
We have a winner!

My grandpa was a young sailor in the Navy during WWII and was home during leave. His wife, my grandma was working during the day at US Playing Card in Cincy at the age of 17. After great grandma died, my grandma (her daughter) told my mom. When grandma died, my mom told me. My grandpa never knew that the secret had become a non-secret.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you tell your daughter that? Did she not like her?
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
People often make strange confessions on their death bed......but maybe she didn't like her
Old Aug 31st 2011, 1:43 am
Queen of my house

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
My great grandma had become very (very) religious over the years and felt that she had to come clean (repent) in order to get into heaven. My grandma (her daughter) kind of knew something was wrong way back when but didn't think about it years later. My grandpa was a major "playa." He ended up having 4 legal wives and 2 more common-law....all of them younger (one younger than my mom, his daughter).

And my grandma was kind of mean to her mom, my aging great grandma.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 4:08 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

0h, I'm so sorry! My first husband like that - only thing is, I didn't have a sister, so he banged everything else that had a hole in it!
Don't be sorry. My ex and I actually parted on very good terms.

My sister on the other hand has "found Jesus" and all her sins are forgiven by the lord . Including the 5 illegitimate children by 4 different fathers, the 10 years as a lesbian, and the sleeping around with anything with a wang. I however am a sinner because my daughter was born out of wedlock and I haven't been born again.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 4:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My sister on the other hand has "found Jesus" and all her sins are forgiven by the lord . Including the 5 illegitimate children by 4 different fathers, the 10 years as a lesbian, and the sleeping around with anything with a wang. I however am a sinner because my daughter was born out of wedlock and I haven't been born again.
I'm so glad you haven't let this fester and bother you since.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

He did say "Go forth and multiply"
Old Aug 31st 2011, 4:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

You sinful woman you. Aren't those born again types a pain in the ass.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 11:11 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I dropped a subject today which will free up about 10 hours per week for me. It is being dropped from the course at the end of this semester and being replaced by a week long workshop, which I will find much easier. If I pick up the new subject in summer school I can incorporate a bit of a holiday at the same time.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 12:41 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Tch, no hope for you... you're going straight to hell.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 12:43 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
He did say "Go forth and multiply"
He was probably tired of everyone following him around by that point.. do you think he really just meant "Oh DFO everyone"?
Old Aug 31st 2011, 12:44 pm

I suppose he had a liking for Dunkin Donuts too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.