Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Jul 22nd 2011, 5:26 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
I thought perhaps you'd managed to poison that evil groundhog at last.
I only left the poison out one morning.....saw a nice big black cat hanging around and didn't want to get him instead. Good news is I have not seen the critter since (no bad smells around the yard either).
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 5:48 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965 View Post
I only left the poison out one morning.....saw a nice big black cat hanging around and didn't want to get him instead. Good news is I have not seen the critter since (no bad smells around the yard either).
Seen the cat since?
Kidding.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 5:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Booked 5 days away for the old man and me in September. With no kids!! Ok, so I have workshops from 9-5 on 2 of the days, but it's still 5 nights alone. And our 20th anniversary is 2 weeks later, so great timing.
I have forgot what it would be like to be away with just my husband and I....lol Since our daughter was born, 10 years ago, we've been with her... But hope springs eternal, one of these days...

Hope you have a great time!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:09 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Seen the cat since?
Kidding.
I have the seen the cat (usually at night) prowling about for field mice. I like it when he/she is around
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:11 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I have the seen the cat (usually at night) prowling about for field mice. I like it when he/she is around
Maybe the cat did away with the groundhog, and it's hanging around expecting payment.

If it turns up with a baseball bat and a group of his mates, don't be surprised
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:11 pm
Queen of my house

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
I have forgot what it would be like to be away with just my husband and I....lol Since our daughter was born, 10 years ago, we've been with her... But hope springs eternal, one of these days...

Hope you have a great time!
Some day it will happen It seems strange at first, but it doesn't take long to get used to.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:13 pm
Queen of my house

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Maybe the cat did away with the groundhog, and it's hanging around expecting payment.

You're assuming the cat is English.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:16 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Eh?
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:24 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Eh?
Lots of English people wander around carrying baseball bats.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Lots of English people wander around carrying baseball bats.
That's not cricket!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:29 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of

Eh?
First rule of debt collection
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by lyonsden1193 View Post
First rule of debt collection
Be English, or carry a bat?

Old Jul 22nd 2011, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

and we have a beautiful sunny albeit chilly day - but Ill take it....
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 9:53 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
and we have a beautiful sunny albeit chilly day - but Ill take it....
That's the best combination. You can enjoy the sun without worrying about being all sweaty and uncomfortable. More enjoyable in October than July, I'll grant you.
Old Jul 22nd 2011, 11:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

That's the best combination. You can enjoy the sun without worrying about being all sweaty and uncomfortable. More enjoyable in October than July, I'll grant you.
Best of both worlds really - should stop complaining...I could be living in manitoba or ontario in the heat and humidity.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.