Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old May 12th 2011, 6:21 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by christian View Post
I really don't think this is the right forum to discuss my large tip.
On behalf of the forum, we appreciate that
Old May 12th 2011, 6:24 pm

Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
... as they say in America: You're welcome!
Old May 12th 2011, 6:25 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Who died and made you forum spokesperson?

And before you say "Ray", he's not dead - he always smells like that.
Old May 12th 2011, 6:28 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Who died and made you forum spokesperson?

And before you say "Ray", he's not dead - he always smells like that.
I just appointed myself, made my statement and resigned all in the space of that one post.
Old May 12th 2011, 7:20 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

I just appointed myself, made my statement and resigned all in the space of that one post.
We refused to accept your resignation and sacked you.
Old May 12th 2011, 7:22 pm
I have a comma problem

We refused to accept your resignation and sacked you.
Further research seems to indicate that the appointment was not valid anyway, seeing as nobody gives even the slightest shit about what I say about anything.

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted I suppose . . .
Old May 12th 2011, 7:25 pm
Life goes on.

Further research seems to indicate that the appointment was not valid anyway, seeing as nobody gives even the slightest shit about what I say about anything.

Oh well, it was nice while it lasted I suppose . . .
We have to work on your self-esteem (lack thereof), you know ...
Old May 12th 2011, 7:29 pm
I have a comma problem

We have to work on your self-esteem (lack thereof), you know ...
Oh, I'm fine.
Old May 12th 2011, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I've seen Coronation Street in 40 years ... (Annie Walker was still the landlady). Can't recall more than Elsie had a son ... I just remember staying up trying to get a glimpse of Elsie Tanner, there was something about Pat Phoenix ... not quite Diana Dors but then I didn't get to see much of Diana Dors until ‘Queenie's Castle’, and I emigrated about that time ... and had developed a taste for girls my own age by then, because by then they had developed ... pity though, now women my age pretty much look like Ena Sharples. (Time don't half sneak up on ya!)
The last time I watched it, Deidre was getting married to the Moroccan bloke.
Originally Posted by N1cky View Post
Home now though and it was fun seeing you

I really don't think this is the right forum to discuss my large tip.
I wondered where you'd got to
Old May 12th 2011, 9:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

For the past while coronation street (6:30pm)has been preempted by the stanley cup games so unless you can watch at 3:30pm, you have to get up at 7am on sunday to catch it - so Ive missed the past while....
Old May 13th 2011, 1:30 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
For the past while coronation street (6:30pm)has been preempted by the stanley cup games so unless you can watch at 3:30pm, you have to get up at 7am on sunday to catch it - so Ive missed the past while....
There is no Stanley Cup anymore, we sold it.

What made me smile today was a plate full of Gyro. I remember the first time I asked for one and pronounced it Giro. Typical dole-ite scumbag!!
Old May 13th 2011, 1:49 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

It amuses me that when my 5'10" wife goes into New York for high-powered business meetings she puts on 4" heels.
Old May 13th 2011, 2:16 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Our medical requests came today
Old May 13th 2011, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond reputeJan Alaska has a reputation beyond repute

Sold my car and bought a new Samsung laptop .... and DH made me cornbread to go with dinner
Old May 13th 2011, 3:08 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Dennis Tanner is returning this or next week. He was the original Corrie bad boy...he was in the series from day 1.
No clue who he is but bring it on baby It's nice having a Duckworth back on the street !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.