Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

What made you smile today? Part III

What made you smile today? Part III

Old Feb 14th 2019, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you smile today? Part III

Originally Posted by chawkins99 View Post
Caught on my security camera last night:
Is it a case off "Who let the Bears Out "
Old Feb 14th 2019, 9:35 am
BEfuddled

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
...The dugite was allowed to proceed on its way.
I thought that a dugite might be a type of canoe favoured by members of the Royal Family until I looked it up.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 9:42 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy View Post
I thought that a dugite might be a type of canoe favoured by members of the Royal Family until I looked it up.
Philip might have a canoe, I think that's the last method of transport he's allowed to use.

I'd rather confront a dugite than a canoe, the one time I tried to paddle one of those the canoe and I both went arse up.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:16 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a few bull ant bites, it feels like someone's stuck a knife into you and is twisting it while pouring vinegar into the wound. A few close encounters with sharks, tiger snakes and dugites. I had to kill the tiger snake because it was very aggressive and too close to the kids. The dugite was allowed to proceed on its way. I don't know what the sharks did, I was too busy running on water to get back to the shore. A couple of ticks while camping which are not fun to dig out of your flesh, if you leave a bit of it in you're in trouble. I love a sunburned country
"How was the trip with the kids today dear?"

Oh fine, I killed a snake and had to avoid a copule of sharks. Lovely sunny day. Got any painkillers?"
Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:27 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeniB View Post
Great Sky !
England = Constable skies

Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:34 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
"How was the trip with the kids today dear?"

Oh fine, I killed a snake and had to avoid a copule of sharks. Lovely sunny day. Got any painkillers?"
I'd take snakes and sharks over my first husband any day! He always seemed to have plenty to say to me, but I don't recall a 'dear'. But hey, this is the smiley thread so I'm smiling, because I eventually left the f****r
Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:54 am

I'd take snakes and sharks over my first husband any day! He always seemed to have plenty to say to me, but I don't recall a 'dear'. But hey, this is the smiley thread so I'm smiling, because I eventually left the f****r

Been there, done that.

And yes,

Old Feb 14th 2019, 11:00 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Been there, done that.

And yes,

Multiple well deserved sherries for the survivors
Old Feb 14th 2019, 11:03 am

Multiple well deserved sherries for the survivors
Might even upgrade to the drinking sherry.
Old Feb 14th 2019, 10:13 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

A ghost story

Old Feb 15th 2019, 9:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Oh well done for making me feel really old. I remember watching that many many many years ago.
Old Feb 15th 2019, 12:23 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Oh well done for making me feel really old. I remember watching that many many many years ago.
Parky was a regular watch (after match of the day) but I don't remember that one.

Old Feb 16th 2019, 1:04 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Reading this sad news https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47264709 reminded me of one of the funniest things ever posted on this forum. Could not find the post, but it is on youtube
Old Feb 16th 2019, 1:11 pm
Stocking up on red wine!

Expatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

That is brilliant!
Old Feb 16th 2019, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by RICH View Post
Reading this sad news https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47264709 reminded me of one of the funniest things ever posted on this forum. Could not find the post, but it is on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n41tocD1XxY
Originally Posted by Expatrick View Post
That is brilliant!
Those were good times on BE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.