Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Old Oct 23rd 2013, 4:45 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Replies to facebook posts that you can't actually put on there

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
To my shame I went on a Christian forum for awhile and challenged all sorts of obviously stupid assertions. "Scientifically Challenged" is far too kind a word for 95% of the moon-bats on there. A particular favorite being the masses of loons who claimed to talk in tongues and that they knew it was the song of angels/The One True Jesus Language/God Himself Talking - but had no idea what they were gibbering on about. I knows me Bible inside and out and even had the odd dalliance with faith of some kind (demented silliness) - but fundamentalists are delirious. So I'd start conversations about how if the One True Way was to give up all your possessions and "follow Him" then surely thinking God gave you a job means you're being punished and are definitely going to Hell unless you quit.
Ha!

Arguments like that are fun, aren't they? Marital diplomacy prevents me from starting a few on arsebook, by way of staying on topic.

My favourite debate on that GLP forum though, was with one utter imbecile who tried to say that the moon generated its own light. I had a great time ripping the piss out of him.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 5:55 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
plane contrails were not actually streams of mind control gas used by the One World Government as part of the reptillian conspiracy.
Oh.

Right.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite debate on that GLP forum though, was with one utter imbecile who tried to say that the moon generated its own light. I had a great time ripping the piss out of him.
That does present a conundrum for those who maintain every word in the Bible is true.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:12 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
That does present a conundrum for those who maintain every word in the Bible is true.
I remember seeing Hitchens hold up a Bible at a debate and point out a page that said "BLANK PAGE" on it and ask how infallible that was.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:18 pm
Brexicide Now

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
I just reread a few of those old threads. Christ I was even more cnuttish than normal to that poor bloke

He was a fundie who thought he could 'redo' physics. Hmmm ...
Old Oct 24th 2013, 3:32 pm
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

3,456 likes No comments (dafuq)
Presumably you know that Dafuq was originally written as YDAFOC, Yes?
Old Oct 24th 2013, 3:35 pm
Brexicide Now

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I always thought it was a way of being able to write 'The fuck' while avoiding any sweary filters and the like.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:06 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Really?

Not according to this - Dafuq

And I can't really see any link between 'young, dumb and full of cum' and a contraction of wtf.

(Yeah, I'm in an argumentative mood )

Unless this was some kind of weird in-joke, in which case, as you were.
Old Oct 24th 2013, 8:51 pm
Remainer

Location: Abertawe, Cymru, Y Deyrnas Unedig, Undeb Ewropeaidd
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
Really?

Not according to this - Dafuq

And I can't really see any link between 'young, dumb and full of cum' and a contraction of wtf.

(Yeah, I'm in an argumentative mood )

Unless this was some kind of weird in-joke, in which case, as you were.
Weird in-joke. My apologies!
Old Oct 24th 2013, 11:25 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

"You're talking a load of bollocks but as you are a friend I will let it slide".
Old Oct 25th 2013, 1:06 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Weird in-joke. My apologies!
I WANT TO HAVE AN ARGUMENT!!!!!!

Make it so, Number one.
Old Oct 25th 2013, 1:32 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
I WANT TO HAVE AN ARGUMENT!!!!!!

Make it so, Number one.
I disagree, captain...
Old Oct 25th 2013, 9:23 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Just had this appear on my Facebook pages.

'Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by friends who copy and paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my true sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they know this was copied and pasted from a dear friend in need of more stuff to copy and paste; and if you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate veterans, your kids, kittens, puppies, and bacon. And if you hate bacon, the terrorists win.'
Old Oct 25th 2013, 10:11 am
Queen of Diplomacy

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Just had this appear on my Facebook pages.

'Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by friends who copy and paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my true sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they know this was copied and pasted from a dear friend in need of more stuff to copy and paste; and if you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate veterans, your kids, kittens, puppies, and bacon. And if you hate bacon, the terrorists win.'
Love it!
Old Oct 25th 2013, 10:15 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Love it!
By the way, I did copy and paste it on my facebook page..

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.