Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

Old Jan 13th 2010, 3:41 pm
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Redo- Roll Call: How's the Weather in Your Part of the World

I'd rather see the snow than see my brown grass
Old Jan 13th 2010, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrEmjoy View Post
I'd rather see the snow than see my brown grass
There is that...but poor BoBo can't seem to find a patch to poop on
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:21 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Getting sick of the bloody snow now.

It's like relatives at Christmas..

Quite nice to see at first then you end up pouring boiling water on them to make them go away.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 4:31 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan View Post
Getting sick of the bloody snow now.

It's like relatives at Christmas..

Quite nice to see at first then you end up pouring boiling water on them to make them go away.
Old Jan 14th 2010, 2:53 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Snow..so nothing new there...lol
Old Jan 14th 2010, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Frances Johnsen Troup is an unknown quantity at this point

It is sunny today and suppose to get up to 40 degrees. Whether that happens remains to be seen. Have a pleasant afternoon or evening, whichever the case may be.
Fran
Old Jan 14th 2010, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Snow is melting, up to 50 yesterday! Woo Hoo, a bloody heat wave!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Yet another rain/wind storm hitting our area over nite....
Old Jan 15th 2010, 7:18 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
Yet another rain/wind storm hitting our area over nite....
Another day of blue skies and 35°c (95°F). Can't remember the last time it rained here.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 7:14 pm
Account Closed

Most of the snow is melted in our yard, but my the wind is still chilly.However after all it is still January. The promise of more cold weather is in the offing and on Sunday it is supposed to be a soaker.

Have a nice weekend everyone.
Fran
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frances Johnsen Troup View Post
It is sunny today and suppose to get up to 40 degrees. Whether that happens remains to be seen. Have a pleasant afternoon or evening, whichever the case may be.
Fran
Most of the snow is melted in our yard, but my the wind is still chilly.However after all it is still January. The promise of more cold weather is in the offing and on Sunday it is supposed to be a soaker.

Have a nice weekend everyone.
Fran
Could you maybe make your font size a little larger as I'm having trouble reading your posts.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Macca67 View Post
Could you maybe make your font size a little larger as I'm having trouble reading your posts.

What goes on? Your font size is not too big. And I am allowed to make my font size larger and use colour as well. I think you are being sarcastic, but if I am wrong and you do need my font size larger I will be happy to oblige as long I as I don't get in trouble with the administrator.
Fran
Old Jan 15th 2010, 9:42 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

What goes on? Your font size is not too big. And I am allowed to make my font size larger and use colour as well. I think you are being sarcastic, but if I am wrong and you do need my font size larger I will be happy to oblige as long I as I don't get in trouble with the administrator.
Fran
Paging Ray, Ray to the white courtesy phone. We've got a scotch canuck making trouble in the lounge.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 5:12 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

currently snowing quite a bit, but it's been mixing with freezing rain....more ice and crusted snow at the moment....did see a very nicely messed up Volvo when taking the missus to work, very impressed the utility pole didn't come down as the car took a huge chunk out of it, facing the wrong way and in a ditch
Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

Today is a sunny and pleasant day. The snow is all melted and the temps are in the mid 40 's. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Fran

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.