Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "New & Improved" Docile Trollop

Originally Posted by shoushou
It cant be done in Holland???
No. The Canadian Embassy in The Hague doesn't do immigration. We, the dutch are forwarded to Berlin where our applications are assessed. The same goes for Belgium. The embassy in Brussels doesn't do immigration too. People from Belgium are sent to Paris, France.

If I'm not mistaken, I've read somewhere that only 8 or 9 embassies in Europe assess immigration applications......
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
only if you like to be stretched to the limit and then end up with a big snap!
Surely.....
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Surely.....
yes?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Sounds typical of the Canadian bureaucratic machine. Mindless borgs. Good luck with it though!
Thanks.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:53 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Surely.....

er her name's Sue,Tino, not Surely or Shirley or however you spell it.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Toontje
No. The Canadian Embassy in The Hague doesn't do immigration. We, the dutch are forwarded to Berlin where our applications are assessed. The same goes for Belgium. The embassy in Brussels doesn't do immigration too. People from Belgium are sent to Paris, France.

If I'm not mistaken, I've read somewhere that only 8 or 9 embassies in Europe assess immigration applications......
We have to go either to Cyprus or Syria to get US/Canadian visas (If we live in Lebanon,that is)
But here in Dubai,it is one stop shop....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by cindyabs
er her name's Sue,Tino, not Surely or Shirley or however you spell it.
Im sorry for the innocent mistake,Cindy dear
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

We have to go either to Cyprus or Syria to get US/Canadian visas (If we live in Lebanon,that is)

You love those one stop shops don't you?
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Somehow it makes sense. Probably saves them a lot of money on stationing immigration officials all over the world.

I just hate it that I'm one of the "victims" of their logic (?)......
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 7:56 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Im sorry for the innocent mistake,Cindy dear
No prob Tino dear,
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
You love those one stop shops don't you?
I dont like where this conversation is going......
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:01 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Terug in elk geval.
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Toontje
Somehow it makes sense. Probably saves them a lot of money on stationing immigration officials all over the world.

I just hate it that I'm one of the "victims" of their logic (?)......
All of my friends were victims at some point in their lives,except me....Havent had the experience of applying for a US/Can visa,tourist or otherwise....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by cindyabs
No prob Tino dear,
Of course my dear....
Old Oct 3rd 2005, 8:05 pm
Banned

Wicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond reputeWicked Jester has a reputation beyond repute

Of course my dear....

Sometimes it feels as if there's been a nuclear holocaust and you're the sole survivor in this place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.