Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:54 pm
Brit'n'TX

Default Re: Movie Reviews

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
what's all the fuss about that Irish git Colin anyway he's just plain annoying
I thought he was pretty good in Ballykissangel

Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:56 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

talking about good movies i watched"down and out in Beverly Hills" last night..great movie!!
i think Richard Dreyfuss is really funny he's fab in"what about Bob" too
both get a score of 8
There are lot of good movies coming out lately. But which I know the hubs will sleep through. So have started making a list so I won't forget to get them when they come out on DVD.

Shall we Dance?
Finding Neverland
Wimbledon

Bridget Jones - The Edge of Reason I shall take in by myself one of these days.
And here's one I just saw advertised in the "Hello!" magazine.
Ladies in Lavendar with Maggie Smith and Judy Dench being released in the UK. Does anyone know anything about this movie.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:00 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
As for wafty pants, yeah, he's a bit of a git...and speaking of pants for movies, "Phone Booth", utter pants, really boring, no twists, way to predictable and nothing happened, big waste of time that.
tell me about it!!! that's the only movie i've seen him in and I'll never forgive him for putting me though it..BORING!!!!!
We kept watching it thinking something good was gonna happen...it finaly did...THE END!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:03 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
I thought he was pretty good in Ballykissangel
And that's where he should have stayed, the annoying git
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:05 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Bridget Jones - The Edge of Reason I shall take in by myself one of these days.
oh i can't wait for that to come out on DVD, i just remembered i wanted to see Calander Girls....i never noticed it at blockbuster came out ages ago..anybody see it?
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:07 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

We kept watching it thinking something good was gonna happen...it finaly did...THE END!!!!
Hehe...yeah, same here, I'm just glad I didn't pay to see it...oh well.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:09 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

oh i can't wait for that to come out on DVD, i just remembered i wanted to see Calander Girls....i never noticed it at blockbuster came out ages ago..anybody see it?
Bridget supposedly very different to books, but anyway, I think renee ruins a perfectly ok movie...

as for Calendar Girls, yeah, saw that, great movie, pretty sad in places too, lots of subtle humour in it, well worth renting that
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:09 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe...yeah, same here, I'm just glad I didn't pay to see it...oh well.
the 1 1/2 hours of my life it stole was priceless!! i can't believe I wasn't paid to watch that garbage...they should show it to the Iraqi prisoner's they'd soon spill the beans.........
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:33 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's at blockbuster.
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:24 am
Back Again

Laws of Attraction i'd give it a score of 4, and that's being generous!! Julianne moore and Pierce Brosnan in what had the potential to be a good movie...two divorce attorneys pitted against one another in what i guess was suppose to be a romantic comedy but well the result was just plain boring isn't it terrible what a crap story and director can do to two perfectly good actors?
don't bother renting it but well ...if it comes on the t.v it'll be more entertaining than Friends re runs...on the otherhand.....................
Old Nov 28th 2004, 6:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

In the local rag today

http://www.mirror.co.uk/shrek2/tm_ob...name_page.html
Old Nov 28th 2004, 5:03 pm
SpeedyDigits

Papillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to beholdPapillon1 is a splendid one to behold

For all the oldie lover's, there's a classic movie with Charles Laughton, John Mills and a very young Prunella Scales, called "Hobsons Choice" made in 1953.

I've watched it a few times in the past year and it always gets me smiling.
Old Nov 28th 2004, 5:24 pm
Back Again

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen- action flick I never even bothered to watch the ending bit too silly for me kinda reminded me of Spiderman but instead of comic book heroes they're old literary heroes, lots of special effects, I reckon this one's probably a goodie for teenagers ...i wouldn't expect them to know who the heck Dorian Gray was though cos i had to google him Score: 2
Old Nov 28th 2004, 5:26 pm
Brit'n'TX

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen- action flick I never even bothered to watch the ending bit too silly for me kinda reminded me of Spiderman but instead of comic book heroes they're old literary heroes, lots of special effects, I reckon this one's probably a goodie for teenagers ...i wouldn't expect them to know who the heck Dorian Gray was though cos i had to google him Score: 2
the original black and white film "A Picture of Dorian Gray" (based on the Oscar Wilde short story) is a classic ... another of my all time favourites

Old Nov 28th 2004, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

We went and saw Polar Express last weekend. I'd rate it a 9+. Hate to say 10 because it wasn't perfect, but it kept my 3 year old captivated and I thought it was pretty exciting as well. I'd recommend it highly.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.