Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Movie Reviews

Movie Reviews

Old Nov 27th 2004, 6:34 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Movie Reviews

Anyone seen anything of either of the new Jude Law movies? The missus wants to see that one with julia roberts...hmmm...

Just saw Raising Helen lastnight, weren't actually a bad movie, quite cute.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 6:41 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Anyone seen anything of either of the new Jude Law movies?
there's only two??..seems everytime a movie is advertised on t.v he's in it!! don't really like him myself..doesn't do a thing for me
Old Nov 27th 2004, 6:46 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
nope!
You are annoying beyond socially acceptable standards.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:10 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
there's only two??..seems everytime a movie is advertised on t.v he's in it!! don't really like him myself..doesn't do a thing for me
There's Alfie, which bombed, and the one with roberts and clive owen, Disclosure I think...anyway, that might not be out just yet...missus wants to see that, so I might get dragged into it, Law's a bit limp, but hey, Clive Owen ain't bad...but speaking of, u seen the story on Timmy Dalton?

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0...161710,00.html

Let it go since his bond days that's for sure
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:16 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Let it go since his bond days that's for sure
Timothy Dalton is a Welshman?? OMG!!! i didn't know that!! i knew there was a reason he thrilled me
So he's getting old so what , with a wife 26 yrs younger i don't think he really cares too much
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:28 pm
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by Bob
and the one with roberts and clive owen, Disclosure I think...
Thank God you didn't mention the "J" word Bob ... all hell would have broken loose ...

Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:30 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Timothy Dalton is a Welshman?? OMG!!! i didn't know that!! i knew there was a reason he thrilled me
So he's getting old so what , with a wife 26 yrs younger i don't think he really cares too much
Would have thought you'd have know that one

And yeah, tubby bear is letting it slip just a bit, even if his bird is a lot younger...

But ehn Chris Evens is opening a market stall *lol*
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:31 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Brit'n'TX
Thank God you didn't mention the "J" word Bob ... all hell would have broken loose ...
hehe...aye, well it's her last movie for a while...maybe
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:32 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by Bob
Would have thought you'd have know that one

And yeah, tubby bear is letting it slip just a bit, even if his bird is a lot younger...

But ehn Chris Evens is opening a market stall *lol*
bob this thread is movie reviews...care to share one?
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:34 pm
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
and the one with roberts and clive owen, Disclosure
The new movie is "Closer". Disclosure was the one with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore -- Now that was a good movie.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:39 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

bob this thread is movie reviews...care to share one?
Aye, Raising Helen...good movie...made the missus misty eyed at the end...hmmm...got big nose from Greek fat wedding, and a whole bunch of people you'll recognise and Helen Mirren is great as the boss
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:40 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by Desdemona
- Now that was a good movie.
talking about good movies i watched"down and out in Beverly Hills" last night..great movie!!
i think Richard Dreyfuss is really funny he's fab in"what about Bob" too
both get a score of 8
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:41 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Desdemona
The new movie is "Closer". Disclosure was the one with Michael Douglas and Demi Moore -- Now that was a good movie.
That's the one, couldn't quite remember the name.

There are quite a few good movies coming out though...anyone seen Alexandre?
Kind of bombed didn't it? Just Leaves Gengis Khan to be made for all the big names to have been done lately don't it
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:44 pm
Back Again

Originally Posted by Bob
That's the one, couldn't quite remember the name.

There are quite a few good movies coming out though...anyone seen Alexandre?
Kind of bombed didn't it? Just Leaves Gengis Khan to be made for all the big names to have been done lately don't it
don't you just hate the way Hollywood spews out themes.....i mean there's just no originality...i didn't bother watching Troy cos i'd just watched another recent movie of the same name

to me these new"epics" look cheesey, what's all the fuss about that Irish git Colin anyway he's just plain annoying
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:52 pm
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

don't you just hate the way Hollywood spews out themes.....i mean there's just no originality...i didn't bother watching Troy cos i'd just watched another recent movie of the same name

to me these new"epics" look cheesey, what's all the fuss about that Irish git Colin anyway he's just plain annoying
Aye, Troy bit, but King Arthur was good...and 3 hour marathon for Alex...had to be, was a Stone movie...can't be bothered with that, maybe when on HBO...

As for wafty pants, yeah, he's a bit of a git...and speaking of pants for movies, "Phone Booth", utter pants, really boring, no twists, way to predictable and nothing happened, big waste of time that.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.