Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Mouse gone or not

Mouse gone or not

Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:13 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mouse gone or not

We have had a mouse treat the pan cupboard as a dining room recently. So far the lttle bastard has had 3 helpings of cheese, 2 of steak, 3 bits of sausage, 2 side servings of peanut butter and dessert consisting of chocolate spread. This is on 2 separate mouse mouse traps. It will be rat sized by the time we catch the little twat. Probably in there at the moment demanding service. Off out to buy poison and the 'humane' type mouse traps today. Not sure what I will do to the little ****er will actually be humane if I ever catch it though...
Old Apr 8th 2010, 9:51 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was going to be a thread asking about the whereabouts of JG.

Disappointed...
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:08 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore View Post
You should be ashamed of yourself. Mice have feelings too you know, go out and get a humane mouse trap and then let them out in the field somewhere.....
Hopefully near Victoria, BC Canada

Originally Posted by karonious View Post
We have had a mouse treat the pan cupboard as a dining room recently. So far the lttle bastard has had 3 helpings of cheese, 2 of steak, 3 bits of sausage, 2 side servings of peanut butter and dessert consisting of chocolate spread. This is on 2 separate mouse mouse traps. It will be rat sized by the time we catch the little twat. Probably in there at the moment demanding service. Off out to buy poison and the 'humane' type mouse traps today. Not sure what I will do to the little ****er will actually be humane if I ever catch it though...
Why get the humane traps if you are also getting poison?

BTW- best mousebait are those peanut butter toffee kind of candies- mice love PB, and they are sticky enough to work into the bait part of the trap- and the mice can't lick it off like they can real PB.

Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

They love peanut butter on a ritz cracker (nothing's to good for the mice). When you catch him you're going to take him out to a field where he can be reunited with his family.....
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=ironporer;8482721]Hopefully near Victoria, BC Canada

We've had our share of mice last year, ever since jim and his buddies dug up the backyard.....
Old Apr 8th 2010, 11:41 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer View Post
Why get the humane traps if you are also getting poison?[/URL]
Cos if I haven't got the little twat with 2 mousetraps already, I'm going in the all guns blazing.....ahh what about a mouse gun - that'll sort the bastard out.....
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cos if I haven't got the little twat with 2 mousetraps already, I'm going in the all guns blazing.....ahh what about a mouse gun - that'll sort the bastard out.....
I told you - ritz crackers and peanut butter. Put them in a humane mouse trap and before you can say "canada won the gold medal at the olympics in hockey" they will be trapped in there.....seriously it works.....we can rent them here, so check it out....
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:29 am
conquering the world!

I told you - ritz crackers and peanut butter. Put them in a humane mouse trap and before you can say "canada won the gold medal at the olympics in hockey" they will be trapped in there.....seriously it works.....we can rent them here, so check it out....
I'm working on a mouse gun....
If fires big **** off ginger tomcats that will rip the ****er to bits. However, having problems getting the ginger tom to fit down the barrel.
And it's midday here before you wonder if I have been drinking
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:32 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

If fires big **** off ginger tomcats that will rip the ****er to bits. However, having problems getting the ginger tom to fit down the barrel.
Here's your mouse gun.

Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

War is not the answer, for only love can conquer hate. Make yourself become one with the mouse and then follow my suggestions - you will have success and saved the life of one little mouse.....who does have a mom and dad and brothers and sisters.....
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:47 am
conquering the world!

Make yourself become one with the mouse
What? Become mousewoman? Ha - sounds like a plan! Thats it! Mousewoman gets in the pan cupboard with the big mouse gun and slaughters the little bastard. I like it, I like it a lot!!!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:33 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
Excellent!!
Have just ordered one online

Kiwi Bloke and the girl have just come back with the shopping - they have just bought 'mouse attractant' to put on the traps we already have....
FFS!!! we KNOW the bastard LIKES the traps!! It's been dining well off them for the past bloody week!
Hmmm - I wonder if this stuff smells like panting, turned on, other-sex (or indeed same-sex for all I care) mouse and the twat will rub itself all over the traps in an attempt at self-gratification? Gotta to be worth a try And if perchance the trap slams down on it's little furry neck would there be a fleeting moment of mousie auto-eroticism?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:34 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent!!
Have just ordered one online

Kiwi Bloke and the girl have just come back with the shopping - they have just bought 'mouse attractant' to put on the traps we already have....
FFS!!! we KNOW the bastard LIKES the traps!! It's been dining well off them for the past bloody week!
Hmmm - I wonder if this stuff smells like panting, turned on, other-sex (or indeed same-sex for all I care) mouse and the twat will rub itself all over the traps in an attempt at self-gratification? Gotta to be worth a try And if perchance the trap slams down on it's little furry neck would there be a fleeting moment of mousie auto-eroticism?
you're kind of kinky aren'tcha?
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:46 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by cindyabs View Post
you're kind of kinky aren'tcha?
Moi?
Nah, it just reminded me of another thread not so long ago
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:47 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Moi?
Nah, it just reminded me of another thread not so long ago

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.