Reload this Page >

Manchester Meet up!

Manchester Meet up!

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:23 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Manchester Meet up!

Originally Posted by emmals
Not long now Sam........
polish ya <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=dancing%20shoes" onmouseover="window.status='dancing shoes'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">dancing shoes</a>

Em, Im about to search for guest houses right now.

I shall book a double and if anyone wants to share with me they can.

Hope to god I can find something.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Em, Im about to search for guest houses right now.

I shall book a double and if anyone wants to share with me they can.

Hope to god I can find something.
there is loads of travel inns and such....I'm sure you'll find something
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Sat 13th August.

Although a few of us need to find somewhere to stay, a guest house or something.

Be there or be square.
I'm considering it ... :scared:

Will be just back from holls then, and gonna see how the jet lag goes.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
I'm considering it ... :scared:

Will be just back from holls then, and gonna see how the jet lag goes.
Come you have to.......were are you going to get jet lag?
anyway jet lags for puffs you're coming final
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:34 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Come you have to.......were are you going to get jet lag?
anyway jet lags for puffs you're coming final
Well we get back from Oz late on the 10th, so gives me a few days to sort myself out I guess.

Hmmm, Manchester! ....... been there once b4!

I'll see if the other half fancies a long drive! ...lol
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well we get back from Oz late on the 10th, so gives me a few days to sort myself out I guess.

You've got 3 bloody days to get yourself together........you could always share with Sam
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:39 pm
Professional Princess

Please come Jim, I know it seems hard if you are jet lagged, could you get a train up so you can relax?

It would be fab to meet you both.

Im flying up and hubby cant make it, but if we promise to make you laugh and enjoy yourselves, you have to come and fill us in on your trip tip to Australia.

Its The Law.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

You've got 3 bloody days to get yourself together........you could always share with Sam
Ahhh, but it will prob take 3 days to recover! ...lol

Gonna see how it all goes, but would REALLY like to go!

There's the Brissie Girls Night out while we're there that I'm contemplating goin, just gotta sort out the right colour lippy first!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Please come Jim, I know it seems hard if you are jet lagged, could you get a train up so you can relax?

It would be fab to meet you both.

Im flying up and hubby cant make it, but if we promise to make you laugh and enjoy yourselves, you have to come and fill us in on your trip tip to Australia.

Its The Law.
Ok, other half is up for it too

Can the kids come ?? ......... LOL
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok, other half is up for it too

Can the kids come ?? ......... LOL
NO KIDS
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:49 pm
Account Closed

NO KIDS
twas only teasing

They can have a party in our absence! .... :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:49 pm
Professional Princess

Ive just found a cheap guest house minutes from the town centre and a bus ride from the airport for about 26 quid a night.

Going to book it right this minute.

Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

Ive just found a cheap guest house minutes from the town centre and a bus ride from the airport for about 26 quid a night.

I'm gonna take the cab, gives me somewhere to sleep too!
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:53 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I knew that bloody minivan next to the runway would bring in some money eventually
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:57 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I knew that bloody minivan next to the runway would bring in some money eventually
Hey you promised you wouldn't let anyone have it Nw I've got to get a new pad, Hey can I have your old tyre, I heard its a flat.....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.