Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The Kitty Cat Thread

The Kitty Cat Thread

Old Sep 21st 2020, 3:26 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kitty Cat Thread

I know it's just his face, but Keaton looks so sad in that shot!
Old Sep 21st 2020, 3:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
Ouch! Too bad about the psycho cat attack and I hope you heal up quickly. They're all cute, and making them pose is, well, like herding cats.
She was being very smoochy with me immediately before the attack. I think she was totally stressed out by her morning. Being taken from her dirty messy home, put in a car for a two hour car journey, put in a strange room, transferred to another car for 20 minutes and then finally catching sight of a strange cat. She's been very sweet and calm since being desexed and recovering at another foster carer's house. All my injuries have healed up, Antibiotics finished. All good thanks.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

sid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond reputesid nv has a reputation beyond repute

Dug out the Furrari pet carrier cage yesterday, ready for a vet visit to see about Pumpkin's limping. After a considerable amount of time spent sniffing the pet carrier, Pumpkin's limp is magically resolved. A thorough visual examination of his paw shows no injury. All that paw licking must have worked.

I estimate that this felix catus has 6 of his 9 lives remaining, although it could well be less. Last week I watched as he hurtled and crashed head-first into a rose bush at 120mph in pursuit of a bird. The bird escaped. How the cat did not get a faceful of rose thorns is a mystery. Cats and children, such a worry.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 6:07 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

felix catus
Felis
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Hi moneypenny once again great pics and again i'm so glad i don't live near you the mrs pick a few,and for me well i have that 1 and that 1 oh yeah that 1 and that 1
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 10:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant View Post
I know it's just his face, but Keaton looks so sad in that shot!
She's a tiny girl with an unfortunate face. I'm hoping she grows into her looks! Climbs like a demon, gets from my foot to my neck in about 5 seconds. Weighs 450grams. Asher is 800.
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 2:31 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Two weeks ago I was delivered three females and seven kittens. All allegedly from the same household. Two females were the mums, one had two and one had five. I was shown the two but only one mum was showing any interest in the kids. The other mum ignored them or walked away as soon as any of the bubs got close. I got them home and settled in but...... the mum who was ignoring the kids decided she wasn't happy and tried to attack one of the mums from the previous litter who were in the room next door.

Whilst I had my back to the cat (I called her Alaska) she was getting angry, my daughter was trying to coax her away from the door. Suddenly she freaked (Alaska not daughter), spun round and attacked the back of my head. I screamed, daughter managed to get her off me but I had about eight puncture wounds on my head and neck. One bad enough to have to be glued shut. I had someone come round and collect the previous litters mums, put the third female in their room and left everyone to settle in.

Went back later to feed only to find a floor full of fur and blood smears. Alaska had attacked the other mum. Whilst I was cleaning up, daughter was nursing kittens and Alaska tried again to get Lotus (the other mum). More fur! Managed to get Alaska into a carrier and she spent the night in daughter's shower.

This is why you cannot have a pet tiger.
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 10:56 pm
Turning into a PA gal!

lizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond reputelizzyq has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
This is why you cannot have a pet tiger.
Moneypenny in particular? Or "one cannot have a pet tiger"?

They are an irresistible collection, I really love those little grey fluffs.
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 11:56 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizzyq View Post
Moneypenny in particular? Or "one cannot have a pet tiger"?

They are an irresistible collection, I really love those little grey fluffs.
One

Cats are lovely beasts, but they do have sudden reflex reactions like that sometimes. They remain wild animals at heart. Which is fine if they weigh 12 lbs, less great at tiger size.
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 1:45 am
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
One

Cats are lovely beasts, but they do have sudden reflex reactions like that sometimes. They remain wild animals at heart. Which is fine if they weigh 12 lbs, less great at tiger size.

Old Sep 23rd 2020, 2:07 am

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post

That's exactly what they want you to think.
Old Sep 26th 2020, 3:49 pm

Son's girlfriend's scouse cat.

Old Sep 26th 2020, 9:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Saw this beautiful creature this afternoon while out for a walk. Bengal cat, beautiful. Just beautiful and I’m not a cat person.

Old Sep 26th 2020, 10:01 pm
Often not so civil...

If they were legal in GA I would have one, sadly they aren’t.
Old Sep 27th 2020, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

The bengals are lovely cats but can be a problem if they do not have a big area to rome free.They are a perfect killing machine and can fight a lot,Cats don't you love em. In the uk you can at times get them for free because they cause their owners to many problems

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.