Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

The Dream Thread

The Dream Thread

Old Jul 11th 2005, 1:35 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Dream Thread

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Have you watched Madagascar?????
No. Why?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:14 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I also dreamed last night that my mother intentionally broke my glasses and then laughed about it.

I also dreamed that my family had a storage shed that was broken into by thieves. There was a little tiny bunny that lived in there.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:26 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I had a weird dream last night, I was returning to my home town , with my youngest child, he was an infant and I was holding him all swaddled in a blanket, I was going by a local pub, I was looking for and found an old boyfriend( briefly dated not serious- he was always in the pubs drinking) and told him he was the father......in my dream he really was the father...even though my son looks the image of my husband *lol*

I was thinking my ex would challange that he was the father but he knew the child was his..... I woke up...blinked for a second and thanked the Lord that my hubby is the father of all my kids.....bizzare....

I remember a while back I had a similar dream..but this time the father of my eldest was an ex I'd been more serious about.....(not somebody I'd ever have kids with though- he was trouble ) ..I woke up in a cold sweat over that one......... :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:31 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
No. Why?
Doohhhh cos all the animals talk in that........it wouldn't be so odd for a dog to be talking in your dream.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:35 pm
WTF?

Doohhhh cos all the animals talk in that........it wouldn't be so odd for a dog to be talking in your dream.
Oh. I thought maybe there was a talking poodle in the movie. Animals are able to talk in my dreams quite often. I like it.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 2:43 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. I thought maybe there was a talking poodle in the movie. Animals are able to talk in my dreams quite often. I like it.
Ok ok...no talking poodles, but a great movie.

Ok back on subject my brother used to be able to speak in different tongues in his dream....he used to swear a lot in his dreams too.

My other brother used to sleepwalk, fell down the stairs many times and once pissed in my parents bedroom
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:15 pm
WTF?

Ok ok...no talking poodles, but a great movie.

Ok back on subject my brother used to be able to speak in different tongues in his dream....he used to swear a lot in his dreams too.

My other brother used to sleepwalk, fell down the stairs many times and once pissed in my parents bedroom
I dream in Spanish occasionally.... I do not speak Spanish.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:22 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know what you said then? Or do you just go by the illustrations?
Old Jul 11th 2005, 3:43 pm
Banned

I do, tell me what you dream and I will translate
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:11 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by cindyabs
How do you know what you said then? Or do you just go by the illustrations?
That's the cool thing.... I both speak and understand Spanish in the dreams.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:32 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

That's the cool thing.... I both speak and understand Spanish in the dreams.

You are too cool for school.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 4:33 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by cindyabs
You are too cool for school.
I knew you'd be appropriately impressed.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:38 pm
WTF?

I dreamed last night that I bought a book of amusing sports trivia. The author of the book was............. Gruffbrown.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 6:15 pm
WTF?

I dreamed last night that I was eating outside at a sidewalk café with friends. We were dressed in what looked to be 1940's period clothing. The guys were in nice suits and the women were in dresses. So we're chatting and enjoying the day when somebody at the table starts reading from a newspaper that they had identified the person responsible for the London bombings. Apparently there was a massive search for a guy who was called the "Dirty Bomber". There was a photo in the newspaper and it was of guy who was literally filthy. He was covered head to toe in what looked like suet, ashes, grease, and dirt. At that moment I looked up and the "Dirty Bomber" was walking toward our table. I screamed and pointed him out to everybody at the table. He made his way toward me (apparently to shut me up) with his fist sort of raised as if to punch me. My friend who was sitting to my right got between the bomber and I and just started beating the shit out of the "Dirty Bomber"... Then he (my friend) said "I'm just going to kick his ass all the way to Scotland Yard." And he did. The rest of just sort of followed along and chatted and watched while our friend just sort of beat the "Dirty Bomber" down the street (apparently Scotland Yard was just down the street a few blocks).

Last edited by Leslie; Jul 13th 2005 at 7:07 pm.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 7:19 pm
Sursum corda

I dreamed last night that I was eating outside at a sidewalk café with friends. We were dressed in what looked to be 1940's period clothing. The guys were in nice suits and the women were in dresses. So we're chatting and enjoying the day when somebody at the table starts reading from a newspaper that they had identified the person responsible for the London bombings. Apparently there was a massive search for a guy who was called the "Dirty Bomber". There was a photo in the newspaper and it was of guy who was literally filthy. He was covered head to toe in what looked like suet, ashes, grease, and dirt. At that moment I looked up and the "Dirty Bomber" was walking toward our table. I screamed and pointed him out to everybody at the table. He made his way toward me (apparently to shut me up) with his fist sort of raised as if to punch me. My friend who was sitting to my right got between the bomber and I and just started beating the shit out of the "Dirty Bomber"... Then he (my friend) said "I'm just going to kick his ass all the way to Scotland Yard." And he did. The rest of just sort of followed along and chatted and watched while our friend just sort of beat the "Dirty Bomber" down the street (apparently Scotland Yard was just down the street a few blocks).

Why is it then 9 times out of 10 when I dream it's about work?!!! I don't think this is a good sign?!
Meanwhile Leslie and Cuckoo have these dreams that are more than Kodak moments-regular epics. Jeesh, am I on the feeble list.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.