Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

concierge

concierge

Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile concierge

concierge; I have always wanted to be one.Is that fancy french for doorman or bouncer,Any advice or tips on how i can go about achieving my ambition will be gratefully received and welcome .Many thanks in advance,i am waiting in anticipation.

Last edited by el collado kid; Oct 2nd 2020 at 4:56 pm. Reason: got it wrong again
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 4:58 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: concierge

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
concierge; I have always wanted to be one.Is that fancy french for doorman or bouncer,Any advice or tips on how i can go about achieving my ambition will be gratefully received and welcome .Many thanks in advance,i am waiting in anticipation.
If I told you I'd have to kill you.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 7:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
And if we told him, he'd know how to do the secret handshake, and he'd want the huge salary and benefits that go with the role.
Old Oct 2nd 2020, 8:02 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was only if he stood in front of a mirror and said Concierge five times.

Old Oct 3rd 2020, 1:10 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa View Post
And if we told him, he'd know how to do the secret handshake, and he'd want the huge salary and benefits that go with the role.
Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I thought that was only if he stood in front of a mirror and said Concierge five times.

Oh you are a card(s)
Old Oct 3rd 2020, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Does this mean another dream has bitten the dust before it has even got going oh well ,I Have been up polishing me knockers all night.
Old Oct 3rd 2020, 11:49 am
Dedicated European

Expatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

We have a cracker here, Erika. Couple of weeks ago the entry phone went, a woman from the Govt's statistical office wanting to me to do a survey on internet use. Opened the outer gate for her, waited for the second ping for the block entrance door - which never came. Went down in the elevator and found Erika and said woman having a full blown row, with Erika threatening to call the police! Never really found out the details but I think Erika was annoyed that the woman had managed to get into the house!
Old Oct 4th 2020, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: concierge

Hi my old aussie sheila mate.Umm how would you kill me if you did tell me
show me great white shark maybe
Throw me in a croc infested billysbong
Or the old boomerang trick
or even take me walkabout and then run off.
Old Oct 4th 2020, 2:22 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Does this mean another dream has bitten the dust before it has even got going oh well ,I Have been up polishing me knockers all night.

Get on the right side of the powers that be and you never know. You might one day be a concierge and take first place in trivia.
Old Oct 4th 2020, 4:28 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick View Post
We have a cracker here, Erika. Couple of weeks ago the entry phone went, a woman from the Govt's statistical office wanting to me to do a survey on internet use. Opened the outer gate for her, waited for the second ping for the block entrance door - which never came. Went down in the elevator and found Erika and said woman having a full blown row, with Erika threatening to call the police! Never really found out the details but I think Erika was annoyed that the woman had managed to get into the house!

Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
I am not sure but i think three of them old ladys are on B.E. top left got mousey hair i wonder if they will own up, oh yeah my old mountie ha ha ha very good .
Old Oct 6th 2020, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rete View Post
Get on the right side of the powers that be and you never know. You might one day be a concierge and take first place in trivia.
Oh me old flower you are so nice
Old Oct 6th 2020, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

If this is a virtual door where is the buzzer or even the intercom