Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Can anyone tell me how this one works???

Can anyone tell me how this one works???

Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:21 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone tell me how this one works???

Originally Posted by novita77
huh !! I still cant go to sleep then. And i cant accept manc explanation of the magic bit

oh well ...
http://palimpsest.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=24748
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you ... i think now i can really sleep well ...
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
huh !! I still cant go to sleep then. And i cant accept manc explanation of the magic bit

oh well ...
Ok, no matter what 2 digit number you pick, when you add the digits together and then subtract that number from the original number you always get an answer that is a multiple of nine. Try it. So the website knows that the number you're thinking of must be a multiple of nine. If you look at all the multiples of nine on the website you will see that they all have the same symbol. So every possible answer has the same symbol. They don't know exactly which number you're thinking of just which symbol matches that number. You see?