Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Britain or the US has got talent 09.

Britain or the US has got talent 09.

Old Apr 12th 2009, 4:50 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Britain or the US has got talent 09.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0I...layer_embedded

I love this show wether it be the UK version or the US but last night this lady, actually brought a lump to my thought, please take the time to listen to her, she was really amazing, I hope she goes the whole way to be the winner.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 5:10 pm

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain or the US has got talent 09.

Originally Posted by Poppy girl View Post

I love this show wether it be the UK version or the US but last night this lady, actually brought a lump to my thought, please take the time to listen to her, she was really amazing, I hope she goes the whole way to be the winner.

Wow, what a voice! That was amazing
Old Apr 12th 2009, 5:35 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
Wow, what a voice! That was amazing
Wonder what she will look like when they give her a make-over which I am sure is on the cards.

And yes amazing totally.
Old Apr 12th 2009, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!! that was just brilliant!! I was really hoping that she would be good, she was much better than good!

Loved the reaction from the audience and especially the judges! So cool to see 'Ant n Dec' again. Loved it, thanx for posting it Poppy
Old Apr 13th 2009, 4:35 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, that brought a lump to my throat too.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
So cool to see 'Ant n Dec' again.
I haven't given them a thought in the last couple of years, sorry

Have to agree she is an outstanding singer, but I'm afraid contrived is the word that comes to mind when I watch the clip. Am I too cynical?
Old Apr 13th 2009, 10:41 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

she was brilliant, and after the audience and judges were having their bit of fun with her at the start, and I suspect everyone watching though she was one of the no hopers put in as a fun spot on the broadcast it was so great to see them all absolutely stunned when she started to sing.

Still I think this one deserves to win, the flags hide tassels on her whatsits, and one of the tassels fell off during her performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQS9Fci4SY
Old Apr 13th 2009, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart View Post
WOW!!! that was just brilliant!! I was really hoping that she would be good, she was much better than good!

Loved the reaction from the audience and especially the judges! So cool to see 'Ant n Dec' again. Loved it, thanx for posting it Poppy
The main thing I miss from Britain...Ant n Dec...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 13th 2009, 2:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic! What a great way to start my day to hear that voice......I loved the positive comments and the shocked looks from the judges
Old Apr 13th 2009, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norri View Post
I haven't given them a thought in the last couple of years, sorry

Have to agree she is an outstanding singer, but I'm afraid contrived is the word that comes to mind when I watch the clip. Am I too cynical?
yes..... Even if it is/was contrived it was still inspirational to see how that woman felt after singing.....
Old Apr 13th 2009, 3:29 pm
Thought is free.

indigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant futureindigoblue has a brilliant future

Thanks Poppy girl that was great. The change from people initially smirking and ridiculing her and then to actually be moved enough to get up from their seats to give her a standing ovation was lovely to see.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:33 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Phew .. never judge a book etc ...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:39 am

On the news yesterday it said that Simon Cowell had already been in negotiations with her and Sony.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I started a thread about Britain's got talent in the Middle East Section. I thought Susan was amazing but I laughed my head of at Stavros Flatley great show and being a Geordie I need my Ant n Dec dose

Amanda Holden and her fake boobs are a bit of a pain though, she relies on them for conversation, shame really
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:44 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

I've been watching this for days and I still cry every time!!

She's bloody great, one youtube vid has had over 4.5mil views!!!

I really hope she wins and get's some great bloke to sweep her off her feet!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.