Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Book corner - What are you reading, and Why?

Book corner - What are you reading, and Why?

Old Sep 19th 2020, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Book corner - What are you reading, and Why?

I had a good buying book buying day on kindle yesterday 6 for 5.93 pounds all biographies.
Old Sep 29th 2020, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Atlantic Nightmare: The longest military campaign in World War II Atlantic Nightmare: The longest military campaign in World War II
Richard Freeman
This was a very good easy to read book well recommend,Loads of interesting fact about both side of the war at sea.And how technology help both sides get the upper hand at different times,the loss of boats submarines and human life was huge.
Old Sep 29th 2020, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

The Astors The Astors
Virginia Cowles
I started this new book last night i will let you know how it's going later.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

"Ellis Island" by M Szejnert
Old Oct 8th 2020, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

The Astors.By Virginia Cowles. this is a great easy to read book which begins with john jacob astor's arrival in america and ends with a story with the pirate captain kidd.
the wealth accumulated by the first astor was fornomanal and it all started from fur trading then propertie.If i remember the book starts in the late 1700s.a very good read.I bought this book because i'd read,The lady's maid a life in service by Rosina harrison. lady astor maid.a very good book to.
Old Oct 9th 2020, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Sarah millican,champion this must be the quickest book i have ever binned do not waste your money.
Old Oct 26th 2020, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Just finished
To Quell The Korengal To Quell The Korengal
Darren Shadix
A soldiers tour in afghanistan the book is ok not the best i've read but ok
I have now started this book which is a very good book and starts from the first kennedy to arrive in america in the 1850's from what i have read so far 5 star i will let you know how it goes JFK has only just started to be mentioned
The Kennedy Curse: The shocking true story of America’s most famous family The Kennedy Curse: The shocking true story of America’s most famous family
James Patterson
Old Yesterday, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

The kennedy curse: this is a really good book i would thoughrilly recommend this family history.I have just got to JFK's funeral,it's.