Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

Ahhh those Royals

Ahhh those Royals

Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:59 pm
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahhh those Royals

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Not bad my man, been at the pub imbibing cider and Whisky all night and just had to carry my mate to his bed, but yeah, good!

Hows you mate?
Am I the only person here who read this as "just had to marry my mate in his bed"?

Yeah.

Thought so...
Old Apr 18th 2007, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ridski View Post
Am I the only person here who read this as "just had to marry my mate in his bed"?

Yeah.

Thought so...
no i read that he had "fun" with his mate in bed!!! amazing wot whisky and cider do to a person
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:15 pm
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

A Satyre on Charles II by John Wilton, 2nd Earl of Rochester

I' th' isle of Britain, long since famous grown
For breeding the best ***** in Christendom,
There reigns, and oh! long may he reign and thrive,
The easiest King and best-bred man alive.
Him no ambition moves to get renown 5
Like the French fool, that wanders up and down
Starving his people, hazarding his crown.
Peace is his aim, his gentleness is such,
And love he loves, for he loves ****ing much.
---Nor are his high desires above his strength: 10
His scepter and his prick are of a length;
And she may sway the one who plays with th' other,
And make him little wiser than his brother.
Poor prince! thy prick, like thy buffoons at Court,
Will govern thee because it makes thee sport. 15
'Tis sure the sauciest prick that e'er did swive,
The proudest, peremptoriest prick alive.
Though safety, law, religion, life lay on 't,
'Twould break through all to make its way to ****.
Restless he rolls about from whore to whore, 20
A merry monarch, scandalous and poor.
---To Carwell, the most dear of all his dears,
The best relief of his declining years,
Oft he bewails his fortune, and her fate:
To love so well, and be beloved so late. 25
For though in her he settles well his tarse,
Yet his dull, graceless ballocks hang an arse.
This you'd believe, had I but time to tell ye
The pains it costs to poor, laborious Nelly,
Whilst she employs hands, fingers, mouth, and thighs, 30
Ere she can raise the member she enjoys.
---All monarchs I hate, and the thrones they sit on,
---From the hector of France to the cully of Britain.

http://www.ealasaid.com/fan/rochester/main.html
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Is Nelly, the infamous Nell Gwyn, orange seller and whore?

I laugh at the antics of the upper crusts. Their ancestry is rife with incest, adultery, buggery, mistresses galore, and they're the ones that the rest of the plebs had to look up to?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:52 pm

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TouristTrap View Post
Is Nelly, the infamous Nell Gwyn, orange seller and whore?

I laugh at the antics of the upper crusts. Their ancestry is rife with incest, adultery, buggery, mistresses galore, and they're the ones that the rest of the plebs had to look up to?
........it must have really sucked to have been one of them ........it's good to be the King

They also tended to get their noggins removed or perforated, like in France and Russia.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I

Isn't that rife throughout the human race regardless of what "class" structure they came from? Equal opportunity of being good, bad or ugly as people regardless of race, gender, nationlity, culture or even class. People are people regardless of their background.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
Isn't that rife throughout the human race regardless of what "class" structure they came from? Equal opportunity of being good, bad or ugly as people regardless of race, gender, nationlity, culture or even class. People are people regardless of their background.
True, but the toffs somehow think/thought they were superior to everyone else and behaved accordingly.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:43 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Bugger how I'm going to have to scrap all my Herr Villhelm & Kate commemorative condiments set :curse:
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tone View Post
Bugger how I'm going to have to scrap all my Herr Villhelm & Kate commemorative condiments set :curse:
easy, just swop out Kate's head for whoever it's gonna be
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit View Post
easy, just swop out Kate's head for whoever it's gonna be
wots she supposed to do put a sticker on it

another horse face
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Who have been replaced with people who have loads of money who think that they are also superior and can behave how they like. Think how many celebrities now think that they are more superior to everyone else and many come from "ordinary" backgrounds and apart from their so called artistic talent are probably as thick as a plank. Footballers come to mind also.

True, but the toffs somehow think/thought they were superior to everyone else and behaved accordingly.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:09 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
Who have been replaced with people who have loads of money who think that they are also superior and can behave how they like. Think how many celebrities now think that they are more superior to everyone else and many come from "ordinary" backgrounds and apart from their so called artistic talent are probably as thick as a plank. Footballers come to mind also.
Just reading this the other day:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m...C-new_19042007
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:20 am
The Unmod

paddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond reputepaddingtongreen has a reputation beyond repute

Alice Thomson must be as common as dirt to use the headline " Class doesn't talk as loudly as money".

It should read "Class doesn't speak as loudly as money"
Old Apr 20th 2007, 1:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddingtongreen View Post
Alice Thomson must be as common as dirt to use the headline " Class doesn't talk as loudly as money".

It should read "Class doesn't speak as loudly as money"
Don't know about that. At the school my daughter attended in the UK you could easily spot 'old money' families...they were the ones who bought their children's uniform from the school uniform sale...ie 2nd hand. They didn't dress in designer labels on a day to day basis or drive a large fancy car.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 2:09 am
Banned

Haggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond reputeHaggerwood has a reputation beyond repute

The very rich toffs have a lot in common with the poor hicks .... for one thing they are all inbred.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.