Go Back  British Expats > General > The Lounge
Reload this Page >

2020 Random Comment Thread

2020 Random Comment Thread

Old Feb 4th 2020, 3:32 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Random Comment Thread

Originally Posted by Captain Cheesestick View Post
I'd just popped to the shop for some milk. I wasn't gone that long surely?
Was my dad there?
Old Feb 4th 2020, 3:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I'd just popped to the shop for some milk. I wasn't gone that long surely?
"The shop" was the pub, wasn't it.

How's things? I thought you moved somewhere really hot.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Moved house a few months ago. During the move I found a folder of important paperwork that I'd organized and kept in a drawer. I didn’t go in the drawer much and it had probably been in there for three years. I've just recently gotten round to going through it all. The first thing in there was a full page of A4 on which I’d written the single sentence “Tom Hanks Garden Wanks.”

No idea what that’s about.
well my giddy aunt. I was reading through a very old thread yesterday, saw some old posts of yours and couldn’t for the life of me remember your old username and now you show up.

hows tricks?
Old Feb 4th 2020, 4:28 pm
Grove 4 Life

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
well my giddy aunt. I was reading through a very old thread yesterday, saw some old posts of yours and couldn’t for the life of me remember your old username and now you show up.

hows tricks?
Herpes simplex.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 5:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Herpes simplex.
that’s it!! Thank you.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:00 pm
Grove 4 Life

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

that’s it!! Thank you.
That might be the first time that exchange of words has ever played out in that way.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:03 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

That might be the first time that exchange of words has ever played out in that way.
Hooray! The best of the viral infections.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:11 pm
Grove 4 Life

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
A race to the bottom right there.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:12 pm
Yeah that guy.

Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute

STUD - but without the U....

Hello you lot

A lot has changed in all that time. My son and I certainly dont look like that avatar. He's a pre-teen heartbreaker and I'm grey for one. And I did indeed move somewhere hot. Arizona.

Weirdly I came back on looking for an old photo of my daughter I'd put in the old member galleries (which I think are gone now by the look of things - unless I'm mistaken?). And the moderator that helped me log back in reminded me my old name was cuckoofrommars and Herpes Simplex - which I'd ENTIRELY forgotten.

How are you all?
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:16 pm

A race to the bottom
That's gonna itch.
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:17 pm

STUD-U-LIKE
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:17 pm
Grove 4 Life

That's gonna itch.
Was a really unfortunate choice of words, wasn't it?
Old Feb 4th 2020, 6:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hello you lot

A lot has changed in all that time. My son and I certainly dont look like that avatar. He's a pre-teen heartbreaker and I'm grey for one. And I did indeed move somewhere hot. Arizona.

Weirdly I came back on looking for an old photo of my daughter I'd put in the old member galleries (which I think are gone now by the look of things - unless I'm mistaken?). And the moderator that helped me log back in reminded me my old name was cuckoofrommars and Herpes Simplex - which I'd ENTIRELY forgotten.

How are you all?
Of course...Cucks!!!!! How could I forget?

Old Feb 4th 2020, 7:17 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Of course...Cucks!!!!! How could I forget?
Difficult to forget him though..
Old Feb 4th 2020, 9:43 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Hello you lot

How are you all?

Well don't go away again

Still writing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.