Reload this Page >

SPL, Rangers in serious trouble

SPL, Rangers in serious trouble

Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SPL, Rangers in serious trouble

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Oh, DFO, you tedious little creep. I'd tell you to run along and find some friends to play with, but it's widely known that nobody on BE can stand you. http://www.donstalk.co.uk/messageboa...eys/wanker.gif
Awwwww, Uncle Eb is still embarrassed about his "Peacocks" faux pas.

So come on then 'Mr Football' lets hear how this merger of the English and Scottish League's would work. Given obstacles like:-
Both leagues being dead against it.
Both FA's are dead against it.
That it would probably mean the end of the England and Scotland national teams.
That the likes of Plymouth vs Elgin City would hardly be a crowd puller.
That most of the sides in the lower divisions of both leagues couldn't even afford the travel costs.

I could go on but that's probably enough for starters.... Over to you big man to explain your 'idea'.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:13 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Well, why don't you run along and play with each other, then?
How do you know that I'm not already?

The ability to multi-task and Skype, killer combination.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:52 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post

So come on then 'Mr Football' lets hear how this merger of the English and Scottish League's would work. Given obstacles like:-
That most of the sides in the lower divisions of both leagues couldn't even afford the travel costs.

I could go on but that's probably enough for starters.... Over to you big man to explain your 'idea'.
God, you're so full of shit, you must have a permanent tan.

First, show me where both FA's and leagues are dead set against any plans for a merger.

The end of the national teams, FFS? - bullshit. Given that there are hundreds of foreign players in both leagues, I can see no reason for that whatsoever. The Welsh teams play in the English league and I seem to remember them having a national side.

Lastly, you cretinous toad, tell me how I made a "Peacocks" faux pas, when I said the last time I actually "supported" a team, it was Don Revie's Peacocks.

Shit for brains.

Last edited by Uncle Ebenezer; Feb 15th 2012 at 12:04 am.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
How do you know that I'm not already?

The ability to multi-task and Skype, killer combination.
Put yer cock away, Vim lad. Don't you seriously think Rangers will find some way to pull out of this mess fairly pronto? (Aren't they just re-signing Daniel Cousin?) Scottish football couldn't afford to let there be just Celtic up at the top end. And no, the Jocks' teams won't merge with England.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:00 am
Account Closed

God, you're so full of shit, you must have a permanent tan.

First, show me where both FA's and leagues are dead set against any plans for a merger.

The end of the national teams, FFS? - bullshit. Given that there are hundreds of foreign players in both leagues, I can see no reason for that whatsoever. The Welsh teams play in the English league and I seem to remember them having a national side.

Lastly, you cretinous toad, tell me how I made a "Peacocks" faux pas, when I said the last time I actually "supported" a team, it was Don Revie's Peacocks.

Shit for brains.
OK, I take it all back. You're obviously an expert and I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject.... but as a refresher, to your in depth expertise on the subject, can I suggest you take a quick look at why the Scottish FA don't like the idea of a GB team in the Olympics. Then consider what the impact would be of the Scottish league ceasing to exist.

When you have updated your knowledge of the 'beautiful game' past 1972 come back and enlighten us all with your new found insight.

Oh and please feel free to keep insulting me. It doesn't hide your ignorance from anybody.

"Peacocks"
Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:02 am
Account Closed

I like him
... and yet, every year, you beat me in the "poster you would most like to have a beer with". If you liked me that much you'd withdraw.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:34 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

... and yet, every year, you beat me in the "poster you would most like to have a beer with". If you liked me that much you'd withdraw.
Considering I don't drink much beer these days (wine is where it's at, donchaknow?) it must be doubly gutting.

I formally withdraw from all polls this year in awe of your good self.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 3:47 am
Account Closed

I formally withdraw from all polls this year in awe of your good self.
I'll remember that promise.... unless I'm drunk.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 4:45 am
Mostly Harmless

I'll remember that promise.... unless I'm drunk.
It's OK, I've bookmarked the page
Old Feb 15th 2012, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

I like him

On Topic ... Yeh, absorb them into the EPL, let's add some mindless religious hatred into the mix, it seems to be in fashion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Pay attenion! He said "without Rangers"
Old Feb 15th 2012, 10:15 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like they are trying to raise cash any way they can.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/rang...n=Hourly%2BHot
Old Feb 15th 2012, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

gedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to beholdgedscottish is a splendid one to behold

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Feb 15th 2012, 11:01 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

In 2008 AFC Bournemouth went into administration and were deducted 10 points, they lived to see another day, if a little club like the Cherries can do it, surely Rangers will sort themselves out?
Old Feb 15th 2012, 11:07 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
In 2008 AFC Bournemouth went into administration and were deducted 10 points, they lived to see another day, if a little club like the Cherries can do it, surely Rangers will sort themselves out?
But they owe the taxman 79million, and may well have been paying their players via an illegal system, some of the tax problems may be sortable, but there are to different part of the tax offices after them, and one isn't likely to give up. Seems as though several EPL clubs could well face the same problems.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.