Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Rugby League Tipsters Thread

Rugby League Tipsters Thread

Old Apr 12th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Rugby League Tipsters Thread

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
....predictions to be posted here by Thursday.
C'O'P where's your tips???
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:10 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
C'O'P where's your tips???
Nows thats just plain rude
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:15 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Salford v Hull
St Helens v Catalans Dragons ( I so nearly went for the frogs)
Harlequins RL v Wakefield
Bradford v Hull KR
Huddersfield v Wigan(there won't be 4 points in this one )
Warrington v Leeds

Canberra v Sydney Roosters
Canterbury v Manly
Gold Coast v Brisbane
New Zealand Warriors v North Queensland ( My team of choice in the NRL .......the Warriors that is )
Penrith v Parramatta
South Sydney v Newcastle
St George/Illawarra v Melbourne
Wests v Cronulla

Last edited by Circus-of-Power; Apr 12th 2007 at 11:18 pm.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:18 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

OK ...we'll do 2 tipsters league's ...as I'm out of touch with the NRL at the moment (I'll soon catch up if Setanta keep showing 5 games a week) ....1 point for a correct prediction ...derision for an incorrect prediction
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power;4634573 [B
New Zealand Warriors[/B] v North Queensland ( My team of choice in the NRL)
Why New Zealand?
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:18 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Salford v Hull
St Helens v Catalans Dragons ( I so nearly went for the frogs)
What was that about wooden spoons
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:04 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Well well well all on 50% so far. This could get interesting
Old Apr 14th 2007, 12:16 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loz View Post
Well well well all on 50% so far. This could get interesting
I'm 100% so far (two games) Can we stop now?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 4:15 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
Why New Zealand?
They always used to play with lots of biff !!!! Thats what suprised me the most when I saw them last week ....they played with little passion and very little biff ...seems they are becoming just another boring NRL team ....
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:50 pm
Not dead yet

They always used to play with lots of biff !!!! Thats what suprised me the most when I saw them last week ....they played with little passion and very little biff ...seems they are becoming just another boring NRL team ....
Well Wakey and Quins draw there goes everyones chance of a perfect start
Old Apr 15th 2007, 2:59 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Well Wakey and Quins draw there goes everyones chance of a perfect start
I so nearly added a special bonus for anyone bold enough to predict a draw ....I actually thought the Hudds-Wigan game was the prime candidate ..

I'll get my lazy arse around to sorting things by Tuesday ...I hope
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:54 pm
Not dead yet

....I actually thought the Hudds-Wigan game was the prime candidate ..
Bradford 52 - 22
(18 - 10) Hull KR R
Tries:
Lynch 2, Harris 2, Langley, Platt, Harris, Halley, Solomona Tries:
Steel, Gene, Tangata-Toa, Dyer

Goals:
Deacon 8 Goals:
Murrell 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warrington 10 - 52
(10 - 18) Leeds R
Tries:
Westwood, Grose Tries:
Ellis, Toopi, Donald, Senior, Burrow 2, Thackray, Webb, McGuire

Goals:
Westwood Goals:
Sinfield 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huddersfield 41 - 16
(18 - 10) Wigan R
Tries:
Drew, Crabtree, Wild, Reilly, Hudson, Snitch Tries:
Leuluai, Vaealiki 2

Drops:
Thorman

Goals:
Thorman 8 Goals:
Richards 2

Yeah really close there CoP
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:23 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Thats a shocking result ....the Wigan players should be made to walk home after that ...I suppose the coach will blame the congested fixture list ....funny 10-15 years ago they played more games (2 extra cup comps etc.) and the standard was just as good ...if anything we were closer to beating the Aussies ...anyways only one word on Wigan today ....shite ....
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:31 pm
Not dead yet

Thats a shocking result ....the Wigan players should be made to walk home after that ...I suppose the coach will blame the congested fixture list ....funny 10-15 years ago they played more games (2 extra cup comps etc.) and the standard was just as good ...if anything we were closer to beating the Aussies ...anyways only one word on Wigan today ....shite ....
It's the only word I ever use for them
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

So what do we think of the Ausssie Test side for Friday, any thoughts???

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.