Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Jun 24th 2009, 10:50 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
That would be David "wolfman" Williams AKA teflon hands LOL
He working on Bondi next week? Giving rides to kids
Old Jun 26th 2009, 1:22 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/8114871.stm

It all becomes clear I always thought he was a dopey looking fukcer
No sympathy for him and he will get all he deserves ....I don't care if its steroids or puffing a toke at home ....he is paid bloody good money to be a professional and a role model ....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:14 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
No sympathy for him and he will get all he deserves ....I don't care if its steroids or puffing a toke at home ....he is paid bloody good money to be a professional and a role model ....
Totally agree
Old Jun 26th 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

He working on Bondi next week? Giving rides to kids

nah send him to blackpool Leon says its better LOL
Old Jun 27th 2009, 4:00 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
nah send him to blackpool Leon says its better LOL
and what a role model old Leon has turned out ot be ....careful or he will give you a slap ....
Old Jun 27th 2009, 4:06 pm
Not dead yet

and what a role model old Leon has turned out ot be ....careful or he will give you a slap ....
and knock your rounders bat out of your hand
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:16 pm
Not dead yet

Look what the cat dragged in

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/8126383.stm

I also read that the reason Hock wasn't played against HKR is that they were affraid he'd be chasing Cockayne all day
Old Jun 30th 2009, 8:46 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmmmmmmm..................................hope the cheerleaders keep their distance

Loz x
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 3:13 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Talk about slumming it ....sheesh!!
In fairness Millward is a good coach and can get the best out of people....what he has to work with at Leigh these days is questionable and far lower in quality than the last time he was there.
He used to pop in the Hare and Hounds in Lowton last time he coached Leigh....turning up to watch the games or Boots n All ...very approachable even when I wasn't wearing my cheerleading outfit
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:17 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about slumming it ....sheesh!!
In fairness Millward is a good coach and can get the best out of people....what he has to work with at Leigh these days is questionable and far lower in quality than the last time he was there.
He used to pop in the Hare and Hounds in Lowton last time he coached Leigh....turning up to watch the games or Boots n All ...very approachable even when I wasn't wearing my cheerleading outfit
Hope you only wear it at weekends.................
Old Jul 7th 2009, 10:14 am
Not dead yet

In the words of Alan Partridge "What a prick"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/8137929.stm
Old Jul 7th 2009, 4:45 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

In the words of Alan Partridge "What a prick"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...an/8137929.stm
Indeed ....I'm not as forgiving as some and 2 years seems pretty light to me... 5 minimum or lifetime would be my answer
Old Jul 7th 2009, 5:22 pm
Not dead yet

Indeed ....I'm not as forgiving as some and 2 years seems pretty light to me... 5 minimum or lifetime would be my answer
I'm in total agreement they get enough money to be expected to be professional on and off the field
Old Jul 9th 2009, 4:07 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

I'm in total agreement they get enough money to be expected to be professional on and off the field
Exactly ....when Rochdale offered me £75 and a suede jacket as a signing fee ..I was the true professional
Old Jul 9th 2009, 4:12 pm
Not dead yet

Exactly ....when Rochdale offered me £75 and a suede jacket as a signing fee ..I was the true professional
When they said animal skin are you sure it wasn't a donkey jacket?

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.