Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old May 3rd 2009, 4:54 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Not a bad weekend ..caught most of the games ...poorish crowd .....Both Bradford and Quinns were deserved winners ...Saints for the second week in a row failed to show up ...come on ....Fielden looked good (Coley actually looked really good) and James Graham looked like a few weeks playing for Haresfinch would do him good ....
Old May 3rd 2009, 10:11 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
Not a bad weekend ..caught most of the games ...poorish crowd .....Both Bradford and Quinns were deserved winners ...Saints for the second week in a row failed to show up ...come on ....Fielden looked good (Coley actually looked really good) and James Graham looked like a few weeks playing for Haresfinch would do him good ....
You're not wrong there but I thought harefinch 2nd team for the lot of them would do them good.
Old May 4th 2009, 7:08 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Duana View Post
Well i like to watch every Sports except rugby. Can anyone of you tell me why you like this sport very much?

So why come on a Rugby League thread then

Best game in the world but thats only my opinion

Loz x
Old May 4th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Well i like to watch every Sports except rugby. Can anyone of you tell me why you like this sport very much?
Men in tight shorts ??
Old May 5th 2009, 4:21 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone has an opinion,and its whatever floats your boat.I find football(soccer) to be boring and annoying,Aussie Rules just defy's belief and golf is not a sport ...but thats just my opinion ....others obtain vast amounts of pleasure from those said sports.
Rugby League to me is all a sport should be ...hence my devotion.
Old May 9th 2009, 5:14 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Revenge is soooooooooooo sweet

Excellent night at Suncorp but not impressed with the hangover today

Loz x
Old May 10th 2009, 6:09 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by loz View Post

Revenge is soooooooooooo sweet

Excellent night at Suncorp but not impressed with the hangover today

Loz x
..getting up after 4 hours sleep to watch Wigan look awful for the first 10 minutes then go on to look pretty good made my day ...missed the international ...will watch it later on ESPN360....but what happened to the Kiwi teams of old ..who in the first 20 minutes knocked the living shit out of anybody and there was always a punch up ...NZ need to rediscover that ...

BTW....if you would like to see the live superleague games via the net send a pm and i'll send the link ...its not strictly kosher hence the need for a pm ...but you can chat to my good self on line whilst watching the games ...they also broadcast the National League games on Thursdays too ....very often with larger viewing figures
Old May 10th 2009, 4:56 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to thank Andy 'yer a shit ewse' farrell for drawing the Saints against Gateshead in the quater finals

Hull KR v Warrington
Huddersfield v Castleford
Gateshead v St Helens
Wigan v Salford

Last edited by Thydney; May 10th 2009 at 5:43 pm.
Old May 11th 2009, 2:28 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
I'd like to thank Andy 'yer a shit ewse' farrell for drawing the Saints against Gateshead in the quater finals
Whatever!!! A true legend stood next to Worzel Gummidge...Joynt was a true servant to Saints but listening to him talk he played a season or so too long...shame really

He was kicking himself after that one ..I'll take Salford ..not much difference between them and Gateshead ...Wanky might be worried

Last edited by Circus-of-Power; May 11th 2009 at 2:31 am.
Old May 11th 2009, 6:46 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
Whatever!!! A true legend stood next to Worzel Gummidge...Joynt was a true servant to Saints but listening to him talk he played a season or so too long...shame really

He was kicking himself after that one ..I'll take Salford ..not much difference between them and Gateshead ...Wanky might be worried
Of course he sounds stupid when he talkshe's from wigin
Old May 11th 2009, 2:52 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Of course he sounds stupid when he talkshe's from wigin
Which is why he was such a good player...had he come from the other side of Billinge Hill he would have played for Huyton/Runcorn
Old May 14th 2009, 4:40 pm
Not dead yet

Is Smith an alcoholic?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/8050357.stm

or just a useless bastard?
Old May 14th 2009, 10:04 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Is Smith an alcoholic?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/8050357.stm

or just a useless bastard?
Yes on both counts .....

Pryce can not make the elite squad due to his work in the community commitments ...plus that ball and chain has slowed him down...

Why and how Morley made it, is open to question...but it is nice to see some new names in the squad ....the world cup debarcle showed that some of our so called stars have little or no interest in the ultimate honour of representing your country
Old May 31st 2009, 4:36 pm
Not dead yet

The two semi finals are:

SAINTS V HUDDESFIELD
WIGAN V WARRINGTON
Old May 31st 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Loz - did u write in to the Sunday Roast about disposing of Interchanges as they have no stamina??? as they said it was a Wakefield fan who had been associated with the club so was just wondering???

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.