Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Sep 23rd 2007, 1:35 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Got tickets for the Eels against the Storm today

That'll be me, in the top row, behind the group of 7 foot Maori's
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:24 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty View Post
Got tickets for the Eels against the Storm today

That'll be me, in the top row, behind the group of 7 foot Maori's
Storm 26 ...Eels 10

But the Eels were the best Drama Queens
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:00 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone View Post
Storm 26 ...Eels 10

But the Eels were the best Drama Queens
Please don't post game results Cas. Some of us get delayed games
Old Sep 24th 2007, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Was a bit tighter than the scorelone suggests,Parra could easily have had another 2 tries bar the video ref(who was correct,neither were tries)!,and ive seen the Storm try at the end rubbed out before. Anyway glad for Melbourne,they have been the best side for the last couple of years so hopefully they go on and win it now.
Im off to Sydney friday and back monday for the grand final ,should be a good un !!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:48 am
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
We were taking bets on if you died of shame
LOL there have been worse times ...watching Wigan in the early eighties playing in the second div. for instance ...Thinking that Jimmy Fairhurst,Billy Melling and Danny Campbell were good ....now that was shameful
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:16 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't post game results Cas. Some of us get delayed games
Sorry !!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:19 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weirdstone View Post
Sorry !!
Yeh, delayed games :curse:

I'm still working my way through last season, looks like them there Broncos have a chance!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:56 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego View Post
Yeh, delayed games :curse:

I'm still working my way through last season, looks like them there Broncos have a chance!
I've said sorry ...

I was at the recent Storm V Broncos game
Old Sep 24th 2007, 1:39 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
LOL there have been worse times ...watching Wigan in the early eighties playing in the second div. for instance ...Thinking that Jimmy Fairhurst,Billy Melling and Danny Campbell were good ....now that was shameful
If you hadn't cheated last year you'd be reliving your old life
I'd like to empathise but my team have never been out of the top half of Division 1
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:02 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to empathise but my team have never been out of the top half of Division 1
Not yet but there is always a first time ....as for cheating hmmmm!!! ...Wigan just need a new accountant ...and some more offshore investment funds ...don't try and tell me for one second that Wigan pay out anymore than the top 6-8 teams in Super League ..some are just more creative than others when it comes to concealing the truth ...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:56 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power View Post
Not yet but there is always a first time ....as for cheating hmmmm!!! ...Wigan just need a new accountant ...and some more offshore investment funds ...don't try and tell me for one second that Wigan pay out anymore than the top 6-8 teams in Super League ..some are just more creative than others when it comes to concealing the truth ...
It's hard to hide the pile of shit you can buy with a few hundred thousand
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:02 am
Illinois Rapscallion

The season is not yet over ...so we shall see who has a pile of shite ...I doubt Wigan will make the final ....they have gone about as far as they can ...there is no way they will win 2 or even 3 more games ...but who is to say that it won't be a Hull-Leeds final
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

I think the Pies are on a roll just at the right time,fancy em to turn over Hull then who knows?? They have shown in the past couple of games they have what it takes,and in Trent Barrett they have a real game winner!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 3:01 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
I think the Pies are on a roll just at the right time,fancy em to turn over Hull then who knows?? They have shown in the past couple of games they have what it takes,and in Trent Barrett they have a real game winner!
I'm with Bill don't fancy Hull at all, the question is can the pies keep it up? Gets a bit hard to lift your game every week for 5 weeks.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:02 am
Illinois Rapscallion

I'm with Bill don't fancy Hull at all, the question is can the pies keep it up? Gets a bit hard to lift your game every week for 5 weeks.
I still think its going to be virtually impossible for Wigan to play with the same intensity for 3 weeks in a row .....they have been inconsistent all year and the first 60 mins at Odsal showed just how poor Wigan are when they switch off

Sneaky feeling that Leeds will pinch a win this week ....Saints will still win the final but they will have to work for it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.