Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

The Rugby League Thread ...

The Rugby League Thread ...

Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Rugby League Thread ...

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon View Post
So was Lyon before he came to Saints.
Lyon spat the dummy when he didnt get his own way at the EELS - Locky is a bit more loyal

Bill whilst I love us to have good players at Quins not when its detrimental to the Broncos
Old Aug 28th 2007, 4:52 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

So was Lyon before he came to Saints.
Fellow Saints fans?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney View Post
Fellow Saints fans?
Yes we sure are - well I am Ian has still to learn the rules and stop shouting blood tub every 5 minutes.

Best sport in the world aswell.

On the Lockyer saga would be nice to see him play for the Super League - He would probably go for a 2 year spell I reckon after next season the Bronco's would miss him though. Perhaps he will do what Andrew Johns did and go for a season.

Stevo would have his usual rant and moan about the influx of Ozzie players seeing out the career over there but hey ho!

Sharon
Old Aug 29th 2007, 2:42 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we sure are - well I am Ian has still to learn the rules and stop shouting blood tub every 5 minutes.

Best sport in the world aswell.

On the Lockyer saga would be nice to see him play for the Super League - He would probably go for a 2 year spell I reckon after next season the Bronco's would miss him though. Perhaps he will do what Andrew Johns did and go for a season.

Stevo would have his usual rant and moan about the influx of Ozzie players seeing out the career over there but hey ho!

Sharon
Wheres he from?

As for Lockyer he can stay in Oz another has been stopping a young GB lad
Old Aug 29th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

That was a boring game thank fluck we won
Well I went back to England for a couple of weeks, and took in the cup final and, yes, it was dull
Great stadium though - except for the rather predictable long queues to get a beer or food. In fact I went the whole game without a drink as I couldn't be bothered to wait half an hour andf miss the game :curse:
Why is it I never have this problem at Aussie grounds
It was a great atmopshere around the ground before the game with lots of people adopting (stereotypical) French garb and a general party feeling.
The 25+ degrees helped too
Shame Cats never really turned up. Saints were there for the taking if Cats hadn't dropped the ball every time they got in Saints territory
All in all though, enjoyed the day and it was great to be part of RL history
Old Aug 31st 2007, 1:45 am
Not dead yet

Another 'Great' with drug problem
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb...ue/6969753.stm

funny they never get caught
Old Aug 31st 2007, 5:53 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Makes a mockery of the 'random' drugs testing at all levels. Surely in 10 years he must have had a positive test at some point, if not at club level you would have thought he would have been tested at some point either during Origin or at test level

Loz x
Old Aug 31st 2007, 6:07 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd imagine it's a case of if you're good enough then you can get a lot of things whitewashed ...

Stupid Phrases Of The Day:

'Recreational Drugs' - Just a stupid phrase full stop
'Experimented With Drugs' - Read: 'Enjoyed Getting Out Of My Tree'
'Drugs Hell' - Really good times followed by some come-down.

Hypocrisy all around ... including that Phil Gould bloke ...
Old Aug 31st 2007, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

How long before the link from Recreational drugs to performance enhancing!!!

If you'd got away with it for 10 years why admit it now and ruin your reputation
Old Aug 31st 2007, 9:52 pm
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
How long before the link from Recreational drugs to performance enhancing!!!

If you'd got away with it for 10 years why admit it now and ruin your reputation
Because he just got caught long line of aussie drug fiddling from their undefeatable sides of the early 80's just makes you wonder who else.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Because he just got caught long line of aussie drug fiddling from their undefeatable sides of the early 80's just makes you wonder who else.
is this another conspiracy theory???
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

bill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of lightbill drinkwater is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah,i reckon when we signed Mark "spud" Carroll he was out of his head on something the whole time he played for us!!
Old Sep 1st 2007, 1:48 am
Not dead yet

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco View Post
is this another conspiracy theory???
No they were all on steroids allegedly
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bill drinkwater View Post
Yeah,i reckon when we signed Mark "spud" Carroll he was out of his head on something the whole time he played for us!!
more to the point what were we on when we signed him???
Old Sep 6th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Well Bill we've lost Sykesy to the Bulls but signed Fa'Filli from Whinos - Shame about Sykesy as were losing a good English player for yet another antipidean

I was his shirt sponser for one season think it was around 2003 or 2004 never actually got to a game in that period to see if I was in the programme

See Tyrone Smith has joined big Bruv at the Brumbies

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.