Go Back  British Expats > General > The Locker Room
Reload this Page >

Premier League

Premier League

Old Dec 21st 2011, 7:42 pm
  #751  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Somewhere between Vancouver & St Johns
Posts: 18,218
Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Ok, here goes:

I'm tight because I come from up North, went to a comprehensive and therefore have Rooney-esque intelligence and would have voted for Obama if I was lucky enough to be a)living with my Texan dreamboat and b)unchained from his radiator and allowed out of the house.

Either that or he is ordering a deep-fried mars bar. It's difficult to tell.
Actually its a Snickers bar.
Former Lancastrian is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2011, 8:54 pm
  #752  
Life goes on.
 
Uncle Ebenezer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 23,661
Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Ok, here goes:

I'm tight because I come from up North, went to a comprehensive and therefore have Rooney-esque intelligence and would have voted for Obama if I was lucky enough to be a)living with my Texan dreamboat and b)unchained from his radiator and allowed out of the house.

Either that or he is ordering a deep-fried mars bar. It's difficult to tell.
Thanks - that's more or less what I thought.
Uncle Ebenezer is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2011, 8:58 pm
  #753  
MODERATOR
 
ededed's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Home, I think.
Posts: 9,215
ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
Actually its a Snickers bar.
My apologies....
ededed is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2011, 9:11 pm
  #754  
MODERATOR
 
ededed's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Home, I think.
Posts: 9,215
ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

I see England's ex-captain shagger has been charged by the Rozzers now. Pleading his innocence despite being seen by 5 million people clearly abusing the fitter of the 2 Ferdinands.

The FA and Chelsea have confirmed he will play while it's ongoing (fair enough, innocent till proven guilty) but - if he gets found guilty, will Chelsea have the balls to fire him? will England?
ededed is offline  
Old Dec 21st 2011, 9:13 pm
  #755  
Life goes on.
 
Uncle Ebenezer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 23,661
Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
I see England's ex-captain shagger has been charged by the Rozzers now. Pleading his innocence despite being seen by 5 million people clearly abusing the fitter of the 2 Ferdinands.

The FA and Chelsea have confirmed he will play while it's ongoing (fair enough, innocent till proven guilty) but - if he gets found guilty, will Chelsea have the balls to fire him? will England?
Hopefully, it will be the excuse the FA have been looking for.

Does anybody else think his stupid haircut makes him look like Billy Whizz?
Uncle Ebenezer is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 12:45 am
  #756  
100% chelsea
 
sw6blue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: saskatoon,saskatchewan,canada.
Posts: 231
sw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
I see England's ex-captain shagger has been charged by the Rozzers now. Pleading his innocence despite being seen by 5 million people clearly abusing the fitter of the 2 Ferdinands.

The FA and Chelsea have confirmed he will play while it's ongoing (fair enough, innocent till proven guilty) but - if he gets found guilty, will Chelsea have the balls to fire him? will England?
chelsea will not fire him,england probably will,just my opinion.
sw6blue is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 12:57 am
  #757  
Yeah that guy.
Thread Starter
 
Captain Cheesestick's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,922
Captain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond reputeCaptain Cheesestick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by sw6blue View Post
chelsea will not fire him,england probably will,just my opinion.
If he's found guilty it'll be interesting to see which other players and commentators back him. I've been hoping Craig Bellamy would get back on Twitter (after spending a short while ripping the piss out of Ashley Cole and talking about Greggs the baker) so I can read what he has to say about John Terry and his silly hair.
Captain Cheesestick is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 1:50 am
  #758  
100% chelsea
 
sw6blue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: saskatoon,saskatchewan,canada.
Posts: 231
sw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex View Post
If he's found guilty it'll be interesting to see which other players and commentators back him. I've been hoping Craig Bellamy would get back on Twitter (after spending a short while ripping the piss out of Ashley Cole and talking about Greggs the baker) so I can read what he has to say about John Terry and his silly hair.
i think it will be odd's on that he will be found guilty,not sure how many players and commentators will back him ,probably not many.
craig bellamy will have nothing but kind words to say about jt and his hair as usual.
sw6blue is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 3:40 am
  #759  
MODERATOR
 
ededed's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Home, I think.
Posts: 9,215
ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by sw6blue View Post
chelsea will not fire him,england probably will,just my opinion.
Well, they didn't fire him for his 9/11 comments which were made on 9/12, or for being a morally reprehensible twat, nor did they fire Ashley "I almost crashed my car when they only offered me £60k a week" Cole when he shot someone at training, so maybe the most morally brankrupt club in England will stand by him again....it will prove that in today's rotten world of premiership football that you can do what the **** you like as long as you are seen as a half-decent player.

Anyway, back to things that don't stink like a sewer....

United finally looked like a half-decent team again, and Berbatov scored. As he seems to when he plays. Liverpool continue to struggle against relegation-threatened teams, City could and should have scored 10 - again. Arse snuck a late win, jammy bastards, and Newcastle's slide to their usual 15th place continues to gather pace, hilariously.

So, it's business as usual....
ededed is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 4:14 am
  #760  
100% chelsea
 
sw6blue's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: saskatoon,saskatchewan,canada.
Posts: 231
sw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by ededed View Post
Well, they didn't fire him for his 9/11 comments which were made on 9/12, or for being a morally reprehensible twat, nor did they fire Ashley "I almost crashed my car when they only offered me £60k a week" Cole when he shot someone at training, so maybe the most morally brankrupt club in England will stand by him again....it will prove that in today's rotten world of premiership football that you can do what the **** you like as long as you are seen as a half-decent player.

Anyway, back to things that don't stink like a sewer....

United finally looked like a half-decent team again, and Berbatov scored. As he seems to when he plays. Liverpool continue to struggle against relegation-threatened teams, City could and should have scored 10 - again. Arse snuck a late win, jammy bastards, and Newcastle's slide to their usual 15th place continues to gather pace, hilariously.

So, it's business as usual....
i watched the wigan vs liverpool game and they did struggle just like chelsea at the weekend wigan deserved a point,man utd scoreing goals again but fulham are a f--king crap side,typical gooners yes bastards,good result for sunderland nice to see qpr turned over,city the team to catch.
looking for 3 points against the y--s but we have to up our game.
again chelsea will stick by him.

a
sw6blue is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 7:58 am
  #761  
Grace and gratitude
 
pommybird's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 6,222
pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Big game for us tonight , Lennon out and a couple of other doubtfuls, seeing as Macca has officially branded me 'one of the lads' can you all please get behind Spurs and send out positive vibes and good wishes for 3 points tonight

P.S Wonder with all the publicity, if Chelsea will play that nice man, John Terry?
pommybird is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 9:10 am
  #762  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Oakland, California
Posts: 400
SalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond reputeSalopianFunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Can't see how JT can be branded a racist. He "...[counts] people of all races and creeds among [his] closest friends." i.e. he has black friends.

Plus he's into that chocolate lovin'


Although maybe that's how he and Essien play in the bedroom. n which case that makes Anton Ferdinand a homophobe.
SalopianFunk is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 11:40 am
  #763  
So long...
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,978
DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by pommybird View Post
can you all please get behind Spurs and send out positive vibes
Would you like fries/batteries with that?
DaveLovesDee is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 3:04 pm
  #764  
Life goes on.
 
Uncle Ebenezer's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 23,661
Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by sw6blue View Post
i watched the wigan vs liverpool game and they did struggle just like chelsea at the weekend wigan deserved a point,man utd scoreing goals again but fulham are a f--king crap side,typical gooners yes bastards,good result for sunderland nice to see qpr turned over,city the team to catch.
looking for 3 points against the y--s but we have to up our game.
again chelsea will stick by him.

a
What?

Eeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd!!!!
Uncle Ebenezer is offline  
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 3:46 pm
  #765  
MODERATOR
 
ededed's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Location: Home, I think.
Posts: 9,215
ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Premier League

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
What?

Eeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd!!!!
Ummmmmmmm. Here goes:

How much are rent boys round here?
ededed is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.